No announcement yet.

Cellular Feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no reason this isn't possible. No more technology needed than in cell cameras and remote trigger hog traps.

Comment

Me too!!! To everything.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Every thing is possible. I could crank compressors off my phone at work from basically where every my phone worked.

The key is how much is it worth to you?[emoji857]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

There are two ways to go with this. One could be done extremely simple with a device like being used to set off the hog traps. All you would need to add is a timer circuit and a relay. Every time you call the number the feeder would go off for the pre set time on the timer circuit.

If you fellas wanted something to be able to log into and program feeder times and lengths that would be a bit more complicated and much “mo” money!

Comment

Years ago didn’t Quadzilla on here have something like this but after he started selling them they didn’t work. I believe he sold his company and quit posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
              Years ago didn’t Quadzilla on here have something like this but after he started selling them they didn’t work. I believe he sold his company and quit posting here.
              Wasn’t cellular

Comment

Let me know what it is worth to you and I'll see what I can do. There are different ways to go about it, problem is going to be keeping the cost low enough. I do automation and communications for oil companies and city water systems, so I do this kind of stuff every day for the last couple decades.

Comment

Working...
                X