Graboski taxidermy CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickman View Post
    I sat up there for a bit, he was no show but I wasn’t really surprised. Still zero communication from him on PMs he asked customers to send on his recent FB post. Total ***** show, I met a guy there that picked up a whitetail and 2 oryx yesterday that were partially complete and eaten up by mice/rats. Supposedly the new shop will be in flour bluff. I looked at the Texas and national taxidermy association websites but the process for making complaints against members was about as clear as mud. I need to re-read the process and get it started if non-members are allowed to do so.
    The Taxidermy Assoc is not much more than a social club. Because there are no licensing requirements to do taxidermy in Texas, the association has no “power” to sanction a member or take action. Local LEO is best option.

Comment

Got lucky and got my
      Powderhorn Public land buck back. Buddy was there at just right moment caught him moving out. 3 years got antler and cape. Out over 700
      Attached Files
      Last edited by hoyt21; 07-15-2022, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Super nice even with the old Texas Stretch . Glad you got it

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
          The Taxidermy Assoc is not much more than a social club. Because there are no licensing requirements to do taxidermy in Texas, the association has no “power” to sanction a member or take action. Local LEO is best option.
          I was hoping it would keep him from promoting himself and participating in taxidermy shows and maybe raise the eyebrows of a governing body of taxidermists.

Comment

Y’all that got screwed over , call corpus pd and tell them u want to do a police report. Tell them mark Ramirez send you ( he is DA of corpus)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              I know about 600 taxidermists out of the more than 2,000 in Texas alone... Just that small group could probably melt the server down.. Yea its that bad and by all indications(the economy)its about to get much worse..
              Yes, We could LOL

Comment

This may have been posted, I'm just passing it along.
                Attached Files

Comment

Bump stay away from the POS

Comment

Avoid the POS

Comment

Working...
                    X