Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2022 NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great snag by the OU 3rd baseman. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandito10 View Post
      Thank you!! I just wanted to personally say I appreciate all of your guys support throughout my career through the ups and downs. I hope to have set a good example for your sons of how the game was supposed to have been played..today wasn’t the result we wanted at the end of the day but that team we had this year was special and the horns will be back! If you guys have any questions about your kids and what is maybe the best route to take as they get go throughout their baseball careers and need an opinion, please don’t hesitate to reach out! I look forward to contributing more to TBH and meeting you guys “Around the Campfire.”

AT
      Class

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
        Class

Comment

Thank you!! I just wanted to personally say I appreciate all of your guys support throughout my career through the ups and downs. I hope to have set a good example for your sons of how the game was supposed to have been played..today wasn’t the result we wanted at the end of the day but that team we had this year was special and the horns will be back! If you guys have any questions about your kids and what is maybe the best route to take as they get go throughout their baseball careers and need an opinion, please don’t hesitate to reach out! I look forward to contributing more to TBH and meeting you guys “Around the Campfire.”

AT

Great following you though the years AT. Congrats on making it to the CWS. Don’t be a stranger

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I just had to beat Libby’s *** away from this thread. Said she got a bat signal. [emoji12][emoji1787][emoji23]
            Me no speaky no english.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              **** OU is good!

Hot as a firecracker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

AT

Very cool. Thanks for responding and I wish you the best of luck. Thanks for the memories.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  I just had to beat Libby’s *** away from this thread. Said she got a bat signal. [emoji12][emoji1787][emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Congrats to the Aggies. First class whoopin today. Will be cheering for y’all rest of the way.

Heck of a season for the Horns. Hook ‘em!

Comment

AT

Much respect for your talent and professionalism. Coming from an Aggie that game could have easily gone either way. Both teams should hold their heads high. One has been there and done that numerous times. The other is ahead of schedule with a new coach. Congrats on all your success Bandito10.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                        I don’t know about that. Didn’t they beat us at home earlier this season?

Yes sir, but this is Omaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                          Would of been a huge win for y’all had you won, nice try.

Like Dale said, they all are. But it hasn’t been 29 years brother. At 45, I have had the opportunity to experience the WINS a lot over my lifetime.

Last edited by Chad C; 06-19-2022, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Congrats to the Ags…wasn’t our day. I’ll still take 38 CWS appearances and 6 Natty’s over their first ever win at CWS!

Comment

AT

We are glad to have you around! I enjoyed watching my boy glued to the TV every time you came up to bat. Heck, you’re the reason he switched from 5 to 44. It was a hell of a ride! Hook’em

Last edited by Chad C; 06-19-2022, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Big congrats to AT on a great season and career. You represented your team well in Omaha!

It was a big win for the Aggie program (maybe even a little extra special because ithey sent tu home!) Hopefully they can continue to find a way to advance.

I’m sure it was a tough tourney for Horn fans, especially with such lofty preseason expectations, but there’s no shame in ending your season in Omaha, IMO. Well, maybe just a little extra sting being eliminated by the Ags!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X