Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Sooners!!

Comment

Congrats to the Aggies on a great win. Just wish you guys could come together as Tx teams. The pitcher was all out on hook’em down and the coach was as all Aggies class act. Hope you guys win it all for TX teams. Would have liked liked to be all TX championship, but you guys came to play. I will be an Aggie fan the rest of the way just show some class good lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        Go Hogs!!
        Fixed.

Comment

Glad to see the Aggies finally get a win in Omaha. That would have been painful to see them go 0-2. The Aggie Pitching was better today. Took advantage of a few Longhorn miscues. One of my Longhorn buddies texted me and asked if the Aggie hitters practice hitting fouls balls over and over. LOL. Wears out some pitchers for sure. Longhorns should be stacked on their pitching rotation to start next season. Had they not had a few injuries things may have been different. In fact, kudos to both teams making it to Omaha with the pitching they both have. There were many times we all know that pitching was not the strength. The bats won many games for these teams. Looking forward to next season already.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
            Congrats to the Aggies on a great win. Just wish you guys could come together as Tx teams. The pitcher was all out on hook’em down and the coach was as all Aggies class act. Hope you guys win it all for TX teams. Would have liked liked to be all TX championship, but you guys came to play. I will be an Aggie fan the rest of the way just show some class good lord.
            LOL...Hey look! It's a tsip giving "Class" training.
            Last edited by shark79; 06-19-2022, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shark79 View Post
              LOL...Hey look! It's a tsip giving "Class" training.
              No it’s called respect POS! Just like an Aggie. Tell me one living Aggie that’s seen a NCS just one? Hear I go falling for the BS!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                We all know that was a huge win for y’all. Congrats and good luck in the tournament. Lots of ball to be played. Hook’em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Would of been a huge win for y’all had you won, nice try.

Comment

Oh dear!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Has there ever been a worse uniform than Notre Dame is wearing??? They look bad enough then you see the sleeves. WOW

Comment

No it’s called respect POS! Just like an Aggie. Tell me one living Aggie that’s seen a NCS just one? Hear I go falling for the BS!
                        Guess ESPN has no respect for showing this…. I have yet to see one team not do horns down soooo lighten up Frances.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                          Has there ever been a worse uniform than Notre Dame is wearing??? They look bad enough then you see the sleeves. WOW

I’ve been saying this since the regionals. Just horrible. I have been pulling for them tho. They’ve been really sharp until tonight.

Comment

Now thats class

Comment

Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post
                              I’ve been saying this since the regionals. Just horrible. I have been pulling for them tho. They’ve been really sharp until tonight.

I expected them to have their way with OU. Surprised so far.

Comment

Sounds like someone needs to get to bed and sleep it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X