No announcement yet.

2022 NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ags are playing with house money. I certainly hope they can continue to out score folks but they've exceeded my (and most everyone's) expectations. Looking forward to the series!

Comment

Was hoping TX State and OK State would pull through yesterday. A lot of great games this year....and some horrible calls lol.

Comment

Tx State catcher had the play of the game last night.

A foul tip squares him in the nuts but he catches the ball with his throwing hand before it hits the ground for strike 3!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
          Ags are playing with house money. I certainly hope they can continue to out score folks but they've exceeded my (and most everyone's) expectations. Looking forward to the series!

It feels like we been playing with house money since April. I think it’s one reason we play so loose. Nothing to lose. A chance for a trip to Omaha wasn’t on anyones radar outside of that locker room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hated to wake up and see Stanford pulled out that win. I was really rooting for the Bobcats.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
              Tx State catcher had the play of the game last night.

A foul tip squares him in the nuts but he catches the ball with his throwing hand before it hits the ground for strike 3!
              Very ballsy play!

Comment

Next step . .

Comment

Dang it! Really hate that for my Bobcats! We made the best out of the regional we got deported to. I was hoping to get to SuperRegional in San Marcos. That would have been some much needed buzz this university so desperately needs. I think we lose 7 of those guys. Between Coastal Carolina, Georgia Southern, Southern Miss, South Alabama, and Louisiana the Sunbelt Conference is going to be a buzzsaw next year.

Comment

I just saw where this is Louisville’s 7th Super appearance since 2013. [emoji102]

Comment

Only College Station and Greensboro have 2 top 16 seeds. Two teams seeded lower than Texas are hosting. Perhaps they should re seed after the regionals.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        ****’em! That’s what![emoji23]

Love Skip…but I hate those *******s, and I don’t need them good at baseball.lol

Well well..they pulled thru. Don't hate
                        Just jump on the band wagon and enjoy more good basebol NORTH and south of ya

Here's your boy hunting hard... well maybe dreaming of a 22' Big XII Tournament Championship, Regional Championship and on to super regionals!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                          Well well..they pulled thru. Don't hate
                          Just jump on the band wagon and enjoy more good basebol NORTH and south of ya

Here's your boy hunting hard... well maybe dreaming of a 22' Big XII Tournament Championship, Regional Championship and on to super regionals!

Nope! Never happen! I’d love to have 8 beers with Skip sometime, but that’s where it ends…I hope skip gets a better job, and those sons of bitches never win another game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Nope! Never happen! I’d love to have 8 beers with Skip sometime, but that’s where it ends…I hope skip gets a better job, and those sons of bitches never win another game.

8 beers is an oddly specific number. What are y’all going to drink after lunch?

Comment

Calm down Ricky…

Comment

I got lawn tickets for the Supers and should be able to make Friday night. Saturday is unknown with my oldest sons baseball tournament but I hopefully we can make it work. He plays Friday afternoon at UofH so we will roll away from there and arrive just in time for the first pitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X