No announcement yet.

2022 NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meat Chicken up on Louisville in the 6th. That is good news for the ags.

ECU up 6-2 in the 7th. It looks like Texas will be playing on the road for the supers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Man there were some wild regionals. Texas was solid all weekend and the bullpen showed up. Nice to have the regional out of the way. Todays game at 1:00 in Greenville will decide whether Texas host Coastal Carolina or heads to Greenville to face East Carolina.
      Looking like the Horns will be going to Greenville. E. Carolina has put up 8 runs in the 7th so far with 2 out. Up 13-2 over coastal Carolina.

Comment

Nice to see Pringles finally take notice!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pringles.png
Views:	1
Size:	278.4 KB
ID:	24685989

Comment

Too many games going on...Squeeze Play on ESPN+ owns my production right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
            Looking like the Horns will be going to Greenville. E. Carolina has put up 8 runs in the 7th so far with 2 out. Up 13-2 over coastal Carolina.
            ECU is pissin' in my cheerios! I was hoping for an Austin Super since I was prescheduled to be in town.

Comment

Auburn to the Supers besting UCLA 11-4.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                ECU is pissin' in my cheerios! I was hoping for an Austin Super since I was prescheduled to be in town.
                Please forgive the ignorant question, but how do they determine where they games will be played? I thought I read that Texas had a high chance of hosting in Austin...

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowHntr View Post
                  Please forgive the ignorant question, but how do they determine where they games will be played? I thought I read that Texas had a high chance of hosting in Austin...
                  By seeding. Texas is the #9 seed and hosted a regional. ECU is the #8 seed and so they will host Texas at the supers.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                    By seeding. Texas is the #9 seed and hosted a regional. ECU is the #8 seed and so they will host Texas at the supers.
                    Thanks, makes sense

Comment

Michigan just got absolutely hosed on a video review call. Batter tried to take second and was thrown out but called safe. Video was very clear that the glove hit his fingers before fingers hit the bag.

Instead of inning over, Louisville keeps 2nd and 3rd, chasing 2 runs in the 8th.

....Update... Blown call was followed by a two run single. Tied ball game.

...Update... Follow that with a two run bomb. If I'm Michigan, I'm fit to be tied! That SUCKS!
                      Last edited by Chad_E; 06-06-2022, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Louisville headed to College Station for the Super

Comment

Greenville will be W I L D with Texas coming to town. Most fun/biggest road trip for Texas since the 2005 Super Regional at Ole Miss?

Think I'm gonna go with some buddies to College Station for the Super. Also hoping that Maryland will lose so that Texas State can host UCONN next weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                            Michigan just got absolutely hosed on a video review call. Batter tried to take second and was thrown out but called safe. Video was very clear that the glove hit his fingers before fingers hit the bag.

Instead of inning over, Louisville keeps 2nd and 3rd, chasing 2 runs in the 8th.

....Update... Blown call was followed by a two run single. Tied ball game.

...Update... Follow that with a two run bomb. If I'm Michigan, I'm fit to be tied! That SUCKS!
                            Don't be Michigan....nobody likes Michigan!

Comment

^ No love for Michigan here. My BAS pegged out watching them get hosed.

Comment

I hate Michigan…but I don’t understand why they didn’t overturn that call. That was pretty clear.

Either way, looking forward to more Aggie baseball this weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X