A whitetail not reaching 42” is fake news

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
          A whitetail not reaching 42” is fake news
          Mine will not eat from that height… most couldn’t

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
            Mine will not eat from that height… most couldn’t
            Thats horse hockey, sell that to someone else. I’ve even seen a buck on his hind legs wrap his rack in a bunch of briers and yank them down from as far as he could stretch up to get them, i’m guessing about 9’. Eating from trays, troughs, wild stuff, feeders, they have no problem above your proposed height.
            Last edited by Voodoo; 05-20-2022, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Thats horse hockey, sell that to someone else. I’ve even seen a buck on his hind legs wrap his rack in a bunch of briers and yank them down from as far as he could stretch up to eat them. Eating from trays, troughs, wild stuff, feeders, they have no problem above your proposed height.
              Yeah well,… the whole point of feeding free choice protein is to get your animals to eat as much as they want as comfortable as they want. I’ve seen deer do some wild **** too, but I promise you my deer get exponentially more benefit from my easy to get protein than standing on their hind legs and working for it

Comment

Not the point. The point is the average deer has no problem eating from 42” with feet on the ground.

But hey, press on and feed the hogs.

Comment

Picture #1 in this thread should show some of you ain’t too swuft, covid vax ?

You got a little piggie that has figured out how to feed its buddies and you think a deer can’t get to it comfortably at 42”…Too funny !

Comment

They’re begging for you to shoot them.

Comment

Not the point. The point is the average deer has no problem eating from 42” with feet on the ground.

But hey, press on and feed the hogs.
                      It is the point. Reaching 42” is not a problem, comfortably wanting to is…you obviously don’t understand the point of feeding free choice protein but hey, keep wasting your money half *** feeding

Comment

It always amazes me how people that come up short justify it.

Feed them pigs !

Comment

You know my deer herd better than me, so I’ll just not feed any of them and still shoot the same size deer at a fraction of the cost.

I bet a hog can eat from a 42” as easy as deer… I know they can when the trash pandas rake it out

Comment

Just don’t let any of your deer get into the Highway Medians or I’ll shoot them.

Comment

Just don’t let any of your deer get into the Highway Medians or I’ll shoot them.
                              I prefer rest stop islands… clean toilets nearby and the deer are accustomed to people feeding them

Comment

Fence…cell cameras…kill the fence jumpers….been doing it for years. And we have a TON of hogs in my area!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X