Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim's daugther is hotter!

Comment

Sorry this happened. Hope the handler recovers soon.
      But them asking me to donate reminds me of the very rich asking me to bail out their bank or auto company. Not if I have a choice...
      As long as it was her fault, even by accident, she should pay till her last dime is gone. That's what would happen to me if I accidentally shot someone here.

Comment

Is this not why people go over there to do these hunts. Surely it is not just to kill a big animal, and take a pic. They do it to for the rush of knowing that 50% of the animals that they are choosing to try and hunt could possibly be hunting them.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechlady View Post
          i feel bad no doubt for the situation but it sure smells like a scam to me
          w t f

Comment

Terrible accident. The girl was in a tough situation and made a mistake. What I don't see in any of the statements, is any apology, remorse, or taking the blame by either daughter or father. Seems to me they are trying to say it was not her fault. No matter what happened, she fired the shot.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
              Sorry this happened. Hope the handler recovers soon.
              But them asking me to donate reminds me of the very rich asking me to bail out their bank or auto company. Not if I have a choice...
              As long as it was her fault, even by accident, she should pay till her last dime is gone. That's what would happen to me if I accidentally shot someone here.

Go jump in front of Bill Gate's car... according to you... that is one hell of a career move.

Comment

Boddington and his daughter have spent years and what amounts to a fortune going over there to play the 'Dangerous Game'. They know the game. They know what is at stake. They take the risk when they sign the check and board the plane. They shouldn't ask others to pony up when the dice don't turn up in their favor. Maybe Craig and Brit will just have to shoot a few less cape buffalo this year. Sucks to be them.

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                  I'll give her the benefit of the doubt because she is kinda hot. Check out her website.

www.brittanyboddington.com
                  x2

Comment

What if this fund is for the handler and his family after the medical bills are paid??? Also are any of y'all going to start spilling your financial doings to the world... No matter how famous you are?

As for the remore thing I bet they are, but from what I've read the "If it's my time, it's my time" mentality plays a big part too.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post

Go jump in front of Bill Gate's car... according to you... that is one hell of a career move.

Now that's funny!!
                      I said "if I shot someone"... If the rich do it then they seem to be immune (Bill Gates, heads of GM/AIG/etc...). Not saying that the Boddingtons are this wealthy, but they got a boatload more than I do... And they chose to go on this hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                        Got it, leopard mauling shoot the cat. Cougar mauling, make sure your tab is covered when the cougar hauls you out of the bar.
                        Now thats funny!

Comment

Originally posted by dhays View Post
                          Terrible accident. The girl was in a tough situation and made a mistake. What I don't see in any of the statements, is any apology, remorse, or taking the blame by either daughter or father. Seems to me they are trying to say it was not her fault. No matter what happened, she fired the shot.
                          I wouldnt expect to see an apology or remorse in the statements.
                          A statement is an accounting of fact..... A happened, then B happened, then C happened.

Comment

Personally I don.t see the big deal about shooting a cat. There have been several videos posted on the internet of close calls of hunters with cats in Africa, JMO but i think it's totally useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brass View Post
                              Boddington and his daughter have spent years and what amounts to a fortune going over there to play the 'Dangerous Game'. They know the game. They know what is at stake. They take the risk when they sign the check and board the plane. They shouldn't ask others to pony up when the dice don't turn up in their favor. Maybe Craig and Brit will just have to shoot a few less cape buffalo this year. Sucks to be them.
                              They don't HAVE to pay anyone. This didn't happen in the US. All of you class warfare gurus are missing the point.

They set up a foundation up in THE GUY'S name... in case people wanted to help out THE GUY!!!!

They aren't asking for money so THEY can help the guy...

Comment

Can someone post a pic of J. shockeys daughter? Don't think I have seen her? Oh and Keep if a Lion or Bear was on you I would take a pot shot to get him off!!
                                Last edited by ByronF; 05-06-2009, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X