No announcement yet.

hurricane season 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RGV Cotton Harvesters United will send it away!!Falcon up 3 ft.

Comment

Originally posted by hero_moneybags View Post
      What happened to Johnny? Is he still around?

He is around but has gone through a LOT the last couple years personally so not real active here.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        He is around but has gone through a LOT the last couple years personally so not real active here.
        Dang, hate to hear that. He was my favorite member when it came to posting about weather events. Unlike most meteorologists, he was right most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
          levi saying why not much rain for tex. jump to 3:40. https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/
          Any significant overnite changes??

They added Hidalgo Co this am to the TS warnings along with Cameron & Willacy.

Comment

Looking at radar it looks very disorganized compared to yesterday afternoon. I dont know what happened, but if it continues to fall apart I bet Texas doesnt get much of anything from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Texas will get plenty. A low pressure system is coming in from the north the TS is going to feed it all the moisture it needs from some really good rainfall.

Comment

Liking the change in the projected path. Prays it continues north into central Texas. We got nothing last weekend in Kerrville.

Comment

Well farmdog's prayer group appears to have worked...talk about a nothing burger.

Comment

It just completely fell apart…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

6am it is trying to be a rain maker. Corpus is getting wet. We will see...

Comment

That little depression disappeared off the face of the earth. I was hoping it’d stay together and bring some rain to our lease.

Comment

About an hours worth of light rain here in Calallen. Just a miserable moist morning now.

Comment

Wild how fast that fell apart. Still showing strong chances for rain all week. We shall see

Comment

well I hope this other front makes up for what I hoped we would get out of that system.

Comment

Been watching a new system since yesterday...

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X