hurricane season 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
    Been watching a new system since yesterday...

https://cdn.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/GOE...-1000x1000.gif
    Unless things have changed drastically, conditions were not at all favorable for much development over the next 5 days.

That wave just coming off of Africa now may stand a chance

Comment

I should get finished picking today You guys can allow the next one to come on into the watershed

Comment

I don’t want any of it

Comment

I want this storm to come becouse i need the rain. But i dont want it to come for the tbh'ers who dont want it to come becouse of the danger it can produce and or from past storm occurances that have resulted in financial or property damage to those tbh'ers.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            Unless things have changed drastically, conditions were not at all favorable for much development over the next 5 days.

That wave just coming off of Africa now may stand a chance
            Weathermen here in Houston we’re saying yesterday that the shear is low, conditions favorable, and it would probably develop once west of the islands.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
              Weathermen here in Houston we’re saying yesterday that the shear is low, conditions favorable, and it would probably develop once west of the islands.
              Hope so

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                NHC still has development at 20% over the next 5 days, that’s pretty low odds over that timeframe. They do mention it may have a better shot once west of the Windwards.

Click image for larger version

Name:	01A38B41-B98F-44C7-AC28-88CBEBA95906.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	24691442

Comment

Unless that current one develops into something big in the next week this could be only the third August since 1961 with no named storms. Last one was 25 years ago

Comment

Space City Weather is currently saying not to pay attention to any "noise" you hear about the storm coming off Africa with some models currently predicting a strong storm in the upper Gulf at the end of next week.

They said there are other models showing a weak storm going in to northern Mexico, so the gist of it right now is keep an eye on it, but don't sweat it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      Space City Weather is currently saying not to pay attention to any "noise" you hear about the storm coming off Africa with some models currently predicting a strong storm in the upper Gulf at the end of next week.

They said there are other models showing a weak storm going in to northern Mexico, so the gist of it right now is keep an eye on it, but don't sweat it right now.

https://spacecityweather.com/
                      This is who I turn to for weather. Space City Weather rocks.

Comment

This latest run is uh oh!

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post

https://spacecityweather.com/
                          I hope we get one

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                            That’s two days in a row that it has shown a storm or Hurricane coming ashore in Texas/Louisiana

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                              Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post

That’s two days in a row that it has shown a storm or Hurricane coming ashore in Texas/Louisiana
                              Still a lot of time between now and the end of that run. If it's still looking like that Tuesday/Wednesday of next week, I'll start paying more attention to it.

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
                                This is who I turn to for weather. Space City Weather rocks.
                                They have been very inaccurate since the high pressure moved out the area three weeks ago. I think the high pressure made them complacent this summer. Hope they get their game back quick!

Comment

Working...
                                X