Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tattoos - what advice would you give a young person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answer to the OP.

Start slowly. One small one that can be hidden. If you like it and want more go for it. Most people don't care anymore including employers. A half sleeve slightly visable is no big deal.

Don't ask others what they think. Why would you? If they are curious they will ask you about your ink.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 05-12-2022, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      If it’s a girl… those cute dolphins swimming around your belly button will look like beached whales at 40 after 3 kids.

And it’s called a tramp stamp for a reason, don’t be a tramp, and **** sure don’t signal it

How did you meet my sister?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

According to Instagram and Tik Tok lots of 40 year old mom's are smokin hot. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          I dont think thats how ducko intended that post.

I could be wrong but I dont think so. His sarcasm is usually a bit more directed
          Correct. What I mean is, I have many fond memories of my grandparents and was never worried about forgetting those without ink or pics. They're etched in my memory. I'm not worried about forgetting them because its impossible. I guess I feel like that would be the case with everyone who has lost loved ones but maybe not.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abctx View Post
            or my name in sticker form on the rear window of your beat-up car/truck.
            See that's another one I dont understand. On the back glass it says, "In memory of so and so" What's in the memory of them? The glass, the dirty truck, the car note? I don't understand. I will have to include in my will that no one does that or the ink thing on them.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X