Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the deal with people and their dogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
    Wait till you see the people that think they are dogs start coming out. My nephews school had to take out a lunch room table and put bowls in there for the idiots that want to eat like dogs. Society has gone crazy.
    Is this a joke? Every time you think you've heard it all.

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
      I’m type 1 diabetic and got a jack russel as a service dog about 8 years ago.

Extremely well trained, would alert when my blood sugar was low, could find my med kit and bring it to me, impeccable dog.

We finally quit bringing him with us because of all the BS. He was certified by a trainer and registered, but because of the amount of people abusing the system and buying a $50 certification online, it became such a pain in the butt to take him anywhere.

From side eyes to comments, to a restaurant owner making a big fuss and refusing to serve us because she wanted to see him “perform his service” and I refused to be on display.

Because of every Tom **** and harry that thinks every dog is capable of being a service dog and buying an Amazon vest, we decided to retired him. I fee bad for those who have a real use and need but have a hard time navigating because of the abuse.

With that said, I still take my lab every where, but he stays in the bed of the truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Great perspective. Thanks for that!!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        You’re just still mad about the hog dog incident with the baseball feller
        You won TBH for the day! 😂😂

Comment

Wait till you see the people that think they are dogs start coming out. My nephews school had to take out a lunch room table and put bowls in there for the idiots that want to eat like dogs. Society has gone crazy.
          No way. I think someone is messing with you lol. Where at?

Comment

The bowls in the cafeteria? I haven’t heard that but my son has a few “furries” in his school. They are kids who dress up and act like dogs and cats. They wear tails, furry ears, etc…. Some of them want to force the school to install litter boxes in the bathroom. Serious as all get out. If they are wanting that then bowls in the cafeteria is an almost certainity

Comment

Sadly, no… what RutnBuk posted is true. Have “heard” of it taking place around here too. Kids “identifying” as a dog, cat, aardvark, or whatever! And the school obliges, and caters to them! So much more I’d like to say bout that, but, I’ll leave it be. My brain can’t even process it anyway. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by elhefe View Post
                They are kids who dress up and act like dogs and cats. They wear tails, furry ears, etc…. Some of them want to force the school to install litter boxes in the bathroom.
                Sounds like they should be spayed and neutered...

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                  No way. I think someone is messing with you lol. Where at?
                  Dead serious. Down there in your area. One of them Leander high schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                    Isn’t a dog in a grocery cart a health violation?
                    It depends. If your buying groceries at Walmart then No
                    Dog might have better hygiene than some folks I see at Walmart

Comment

Dead serious. Down there in your area. One of them Leander high schools.
                      Are they in the standard classroom setting...or the special education class?

Comment

Their parents should be kicked between the eyes with a size 14 steel toe’d boot!

Dangit,I thunked out loud again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                          Their parents should be kicked between the eyes with a size 14 steel toe’d boot!

Dangit,I thunked out loud again.
                          Yep^^^^^^^
                          I actually ran a medical call to a home that dispatch said the other is a 13 y/o female. When we got there the dad said “ they/them are up stairs” to which I asked are there more than one patient? He said no they go by they/them pronouns……..I chuckled and fought like hell to keep from outright laughing. These parents absolutely need to be kicked

Comment

Originally posted by elhefe View Post
                            The bowls in the cafeteria? I haven’t heard that but my son has a few “furries” in his school. They are kids who dress up and act like dogs and cats. They wear tails, furry ears, etc…. Some of them want to force the school to install litter boxes in the bathroom. Serious as all get out. If they are wanting that then bowls in the cafeteria is an almost certainity
                            I'm at a loss for words. Probably a good thing because I'd be incriminating myself if I could articulate my anger.

I wish all these idiots would go back to California.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                              I'm at a loss for words. Probably a good thing because I'd be incriminating myself if I could articulate my anger.

They would have had their ***es kicked at the high school I went to.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post

They don't come from California. They come from the internet.

Comment

Working...
                                X