Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the deal with people and their dogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn’t a dog in a grocery cart a health violation?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      Service dogs are fine. It's these emotional support dogs that get me. Amazing how the closer you get to Austin the more emotional support dogs you see. They are thicker than bugs on a bumper.

Heck I seen a girl the other day with a rabbit in a plastic back pack . Had an emotional support animal on the case .

Comment

You’re just still mad about the hog dog incident with the baseball feller

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
          Isn’t a dog in a grocery cart a health violation?
          Only if it's sold past the expiration date...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            Only if it's sold past the expiration date...
            Lol! Got me.

Comment

I like dogs, but I draw the line at treating a dog like a human. People have gone mad.

Comment

I'm a dog person but restaurants are the place that really get me worked up. Rarely, if ever is it a LEGIT service dog, most of the time just a darn mutt. I can get a service dog cert for any dog for $25 on the internet. Geez...

Comment

Amimals don't need to be in grocery stores unless their in the meat Dept wrapped in plastic or in restaurants unless being served on a plate and **** sure don't need to be flying on a planes next to me.
                  They are animals not people.

Comment

it's out of control. I loved all my pets but never took them in any establishment other than a Vet Clinic. People have lost all since of the appropriate.

Comment

You wouldn’t believe how many people try and bring them in my restaurant without even attempting to pass them as service dogs! Just regular pets they want to bring inside. Carrying them or on a leash, and then look at me like I’m crazy for asking them to please take them outside. They always ask are you a animal friendly restaurant???? It drives me nuts. I’m friendly to animals (some) but not everyone wants them around the dang dinner table!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My Dog is 12 years old and has never left the back yard. The next one wont either.

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
                          You wouldn’t believe how many people try and bring them in my restaurant without even attempting to pass them as service dogs! Just regular pets they want to bring inside. Carrying them or on a leash, and then look at me like I’m crazy for asking them to please take them outside. They always ask are you a animal friendly restaurant???? It drives me nuts. I’m friendly to animals (some) but not everyone wants them around the dang dinner table!

They would talk about this on the radio all the time a couple years ago. Keep those **** dog outside where they belong

Comment

Wait till you see the people that think they are dogs start coming out. My nephews school had to take out a lunch room table and put bowls in there for the idiots that want to eat like dogs. Society has gone crazy.

Comment

I’m type 1 diabetic and got a jack russel as a service dog about 8 years ago.

Extremely well trained, would alert when my blood sugar was low, could find my med kit and bring it to me, impeccable dog.

We finally quit bringing him with us because of all the BS. He was certified by a trainer and registered, but because of the amount of people abusing the system and buying a $50 certification online, it became such a pain in the butt to take him anywhere.

From side eyes to comments, to a restaurant owner making a big fuss and refusing to serve us because she wanted to see him “perform his service” and I refused to be on display.

Because of every Tom **** and harry that thinks every dog is capable of being a service dog and buying an Amazon vest, we decided to retired him. I fee bad for those who have a real use and need but have a hard time navigating because of the abuse.

With that said, I still take my lab every where, but he stays in the bed of the truck!

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post

Had dinner at Saltgrass for my mom's birthday. She isn't an animal person of any sort. Never has been. We've been sitting for 15 or so minutes and they seat the table behind her. These people walk in with some big, hairy dog. It is on a leash, but they just pass the leash around and let the dog roam.

Seems the cool thing with people around my age (39) is to hate kids, but treat your dog like it is a human. Neither of my two best friends, or my wife's best friend has kids. Their dogs are all over Instagram though.

Comment

Working...
                                X