Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big truck to small (mid-sized) whos’ made the switch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
    Everything lol I’ve got a 17’ 6.7 F350 and a 19’ Tundra currently. Have had a 17’ and 18’ Tundra prior to this one, as well as a handful of current half tons mostly GM. IMO the Tundra is the absolute most efficient way to turn gasoline into a whole lot of noise without doing anything useful.
    That is a very good description.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
      What do you not like about the 5.7?
      The gas mileage is killing me. May as well drive around with your window down dumping 20 gallons of gas out the window. It was my wife’s truck and I traded my six banger 2008 tundra in for her sequoia. It had 210,000 on it so I thought what the heck. Then I started driving the 5.7 full time. It’s a fine truck but a gas guzzler. Had even thought about selling it and buying an old C10 that had been restored. Back in the day everyone rode in the front (and only) seat. Somebody has to ride b itch!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        I had a 2500 CC Duramax and an extended cab Colorado at the same time… loved the Colorado for its ease of use… I could get in and out of places like I was in a car… loved the Duramax for towing power… honestly the vehicles are different all together and are not comparable IMHO. they are for different uses… don’t have a truck right now. I am looking for a 3/4 extended cab to get a little bit of both worlds…

Check this beauty out I spotted on the jobsite today-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bpa556 View Post
          Ha, yep!!

This is one of the most insightful and honest posts I’ve read on TBH in a while![emoji1360]

+1 My wife’s Lexus has the 5.7 and it’s underwhelming at best and gets horrrible MPG. Luckily the rest of it is top notch and we love it.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
            Check this beauty out I spotted on the jobsite today-

Dang!! She is a pretty girl…

Comment

I am about to go through this exact scenario. I have a 2019 F250. I pull a boat a few times a year but other than that I don't need it. I bought it cause I liked it. With what they are paying for F250's right now I can make a little money and not suffer since the cabin size specifications are the same for the F250 and F150. I am in the business of hauling car seats for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Originally posted by piley View Post
                I am about to go through this exact scenario. I have a 2019 F250. I pull a boat a few times a year but other than that I don't need it. I bought it cause I liked it. With what they are paying for F250's right now I can make a little money and not suffer since the cabin size specifications are the same for the F250 and F150. I am in the business of hauling car seats for the foreseeable future.

So which truck you thinking as a replacement?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  Dang!! She is a pretty girl…

Saw another rare bird this morning on the way in, My ole my she so good lookin-

I apologize to all for the blurry pic.

This 13+ is always still trying to take the perfect pic while I’m just trying to snap one. Worst phone upgrade experience I’ve experienced.
                  Rant over.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                    Saw another rare bird this morning on the way in, My ole my she so good lookin-

I apologize to all for the blurry pic.

This 13+ is always still trying to take the perfect pic while I’m just trying to snap one. Worst phone upgrade experience I’ve experienced.
                    Rant over.

It only does it in low light settings. You can turn it off, but you won’t get much light in the picture. It’s kinda annoying at times, but pretty useful others.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                      It only does it in low light settings. You can turn it off, but you won’t get much light in the picture. It’s kinda annoying at times, but pretty useful others.
                      Awe, good to know.
                      It was much darker than that when I took the pic so I guess it's gathering light before capturing the image.

The Light turned green and the ole blue truck took off like his tailgate was on fire. That didn't help my focus time any.

Comment

Working...
                      X