No announcement yet.

Barking neighbors dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 pages of all over the place reactions. Exactly why you let the authorities handle it.

Comment

Buy 20000 acres and move right smack dab in the middle of it.....then you can just listen to coyotes howl all night instead

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm just trying to figure out which hogslayer I like or don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
          I just hope that they both keep on slaying hogs!

Comment

Black cats or m 80 over the fence works pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
              Well we should all get together and have a cold one before you make your choice. I can promise you I'm not the cold hearted SOB some think I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                Well we should all get together and have a cold one before you make your choice. I can promise you I'm not the cold hearted SOB some think I am.
                Sounds like a plan!

Comment

This thread devolved exactly as anticipated.

Comment

Invite neighbor for a beer in garage. Some have no idea how loud their dog can be.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                      Invite neighbor for a beer in garage. Some have no idea how loud their dog can be.
                      With or without poison in it? I can’t tell where we are supposed to draw the line in poisoning around here

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                        With or without poison in it? I can’t tell where we are supposed to draw the line in poisoning around here

You obviously weren’t paying attention. The poison goes in the burger not the beer! Duhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                          You obviously weren’t paying attention. The poison goes in the burger not the beer! Duhh.
                          Oof. My bad. Noted!

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                            Buy 20000 acres and move right smack dab in the middle of it.....then you can just listen to coyotes howl all night instead

unless they eat your chickens......hamburger and fly poison I heard works.......never heard of the drano angle......only rumors I've heard and kills skunks within 10 yds I've been told......all hearsay......oh Coca-Cola mixed in too I've heard

Comment

We had a similar situation. Our old neighbors dog barked all the time including at night. If I would text him he would try to shut them up but if he was gone or didn’t answer it was miserable. We tried calling the police a couple times and absolutely nothing happened. One time a unit slow rolled by with the dogs going crazy and didn’t do anything. I wish I had better news but it basically never worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post

I love hearing coyotes through the night. When I’m at the farm for deer season they have a feast throughout the county.

Comment

Working...
                                X