No announcement yet.

Barking neighbors dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Hoggslayer; 04-22-2022, 03:24 PM.

Comment

It's amazing how you can read certain people posts over the years and figure out what kinda person they are having never actually met them.

Then one day you read another post and solidify you're assumptions

And in the spirit of the pos thread
      I haven't had good luck with the sonic deal. Maybe i need to try another

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        It's amazing how you can read certain people posts over the years and figure out what kinda person they are having never actually met them.

Then one day you read another post and solidify you're assumptions

And in the spirit of the pos thread
        I haven't had good luck with the sonic deal. Maybe i need to try another

I probably shouldn't open my mouth on some subject. I'll admit, I'm not a barking dog lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
          Don't delete your comment now! You already showed your true colors too! Shane's post hit the nail on the head!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
            Don't delete your comment now! You already showed your true colors too! Shane's post hit the nail on the head!
            I'll admit, I'll never be accused of being a animal lover. The assumption of that defining my personality is a little off, but I brought it on myself so I'll own it.

I have my reasons why topics like this are a sore subject to me. Like I said, probably should keep my mouth shut sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
              I'll admit, I'll never be accused of being a animal lover. The assumption of that defining my personality is a little off, but I brought it on myself so I'll own it.

I have my reasons why topics like this are a sore subject to me. Like I said, probably should keep my mouth shut sometimes.
              In reality, it wasn't so much directed at you. You did seem to condone the poisoning of a dog though and I respect you owning it.

I got 3 dogs and they're not perfect by any means but they mind and pay attention to me. I also have 2 next door that seem to be let out on nice evenings when I want to chill on the patio. One manages to get in my fenced yard and on my patio regularly.

As much as I can't stand it I would never poison a dog and allow it to suffer. If you wanna go that route, don't be chicken poo and reach over the fence and shoot it in the ear. The rest is between you and the big man upstairs.

Comment

Both post about poisoning dogs for barking was just plain stupid and shows some people's mentalities! I had two boxers that were poisoned several years ago before they built behind us and they were not barkers unless provoked by a neighbors cat that would walk the top of the fence or a coon or opossum! My neighbor actually seen a man the day before they were poisoned try to get in my back yard early one morning right after my wife left for work. The dogs went crazy trying to get his *** my neighbor said. 2 days later they were both poisoned! It was horrible to watch them suffer and bleed out internally! Takes a pretty sorry individual to do this or think about it!

Comment

Both post about poisoning dogs for barking was just plain stupid and shows some people's mentalities! I had two boxers that were poisoned several years ago before they built behind us and they were not barkers unless provoked by a neighbors cat that would walk the top of the fence or a coon or opossum! My neighbor actually seen a man the day before they were poisoned try to get in my back yard early one morning right after my wife left for work. The dogs went crazy trying to get his *** my neighbor said. 2 days later they were both poisoned! It was horrible to watch them suffer and bleed out internally! Takes a pretty sorry individual to do this or think about it!
                  Yep we had a cat poisoned by a neighbor when my girls were little kids. They came and got me to show me they’re cat that was barely alive. I ushered them back in the house with they’re mom and did what I had to do. Who in the hell would poison a cat? She was a house cat and a hell of a mouser. Spent very little time outdoors.

Comment

For the love of God, don’t poison a dog with anti freeze!! As a kid, I saw a neighbors dog die from drinking antifreeze, it was a horrible death for that dog, No animal should ever have to suffer that way! It’s also a felony I believe to poison a dog in Texas.

Comment

Barking neighbors dog

Better think before you do it, 3 people in the last month have spent a few nights in the crossbar motel here for that same reason.

Comment

My dogs go outside

My dogs go outside several times a day. Don't bark. Cat! They tear up the yard.LOL.

Comment

I don’t condone poisoning dogs, but nobody wants to listen to someone’s barking *** dog.
                          I have put barking collars on my dogs when they bark for no reason. I don’t want to listen to that **** either.
                          There is nothing more annoying to me than someone’s dog constantly barking.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            I don’t condone poisoning dogs, but nobody wants to listen to someone’s barking *** dog.
                            I have put barking collars on my dogs when they bark for no reason. I don’t want to listen to that **** either.
                            There is nothing more annoying to me than someone’s dog constantly barking.
                            For one apparently you didn't read what I wrote! I said my dogs didn't bark for no reason and seldom barked at all unless provoked! I would not want to listen to a dog bark all day myself but poisoning someone's dog would never cross my mind and anyone that could do that is pretty disturbed and sick in the head and a pure piece of ****¡
                            Last edited by hogslayer78; 04-22-2022, 08:31 PM.

Comment

When I was a kid our neighbors dog would come in our yard and chase our chickens all the time. An old timer said to pour gasoline on his tail and he would stop. My brother and I decided to try it. The next day here comes the neighbors dog and we poured a cup of gas on his tail. He took off and ran around the house 3 times and fell over. I ask my brother do you think he's dead. Nope, Probably just ran out of gas.

Comment

For one apparently you didn't read what I wrote! I said my dogs didn't bark for no reason and seldom barked at all unless provoked! I would not want to listen to a dog bark all day myself but poisoning someone's dog would never cross my mind and anyone that could do that is pretty disturbed and sick in the head and a pure piece of ****¡
                                Apparently you didn’t read what I wrote either!
                                Does exclamation marks make posts matter more?

Comment

Working...
                                X