No announcement yet.

Gas Station Etiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gas pumps, boat ramps, drive up ATMs, grocery shopping aisles……

I don’t know if people are actually that rude or simply stupid and cannot think more than 2 inches in front of their face.

Comment

What did you expect he drives a Toyota

Comment

That’s what front bumpers are for. Have the head squirrel page him...

Comment

I tried getting gas last year coming back from Tyler on I-20. Circled the pumps 3 times trying to get gasoline with no success. I left never to return. Not in my area anyway, so no loss.

Comment

People are azzhats, just a fact of life. Beat their azz or move on.

Comment

The Buc-ee’s in Luling is a “never again” for me

Comment

We have 3 Bucees in my little town. Not big SuperBucs like out on the highways. Always finda spare space to pull into after fueling, not the same on the freeways. I will always try to find a spare spot to park after fueling. Only *****#@les plug up pump spaces while they go inside and shop.

Comment

Don’t even get me started. We have a 5th wheel and it’s expected to see an empty gas car parked in an “end” diesel pump.

Bucees is pure lawlessness- no other way to describe the chaos. Every man for themselves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

bucky beaver for president. Be better than what we have now

Comment

Maybe he had to poop

Comment

I've found the more you swerve and thread a truck and trailer thru a pile of yuppies, the more respect you get

I swung a 250 and 30 foot of tandem boat trailer in the middle of the 2 gas islands in waller the other day to get to the E free gas. The look on the faces of those who circled the block was epic

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I avoid Buc-ees at all cost, especially since my restroom rolls behind me when I normally pass one. I will stop if it's very early in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            expecting common courtesy in todays society will lead to a huge disappointment.
                            amen

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                              The Buc-ee’s in Luling is a “never again” for me
                              I stop at the Loves across the highway.

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
                                Would have required unhooking my Jeep (flat towed) and moving it, then moving the MH. You can’t back up while flat towing. I only had to wait around 5 minutes once my wife and kids were back from the inside of store, but I blocked another pump for the majority of the 35 minutes. Took me just a few minutes to get the diesel I needed.
                                I have to go to Bucees to get ethanol free gas for our equipment. Often run into the same situation. I've had a few chances to block them in while I fill in my gas cans. Just a little satisfaction watching them get flusterated waiting for me. It's not that hard to move your vehicle into a parking spot if you have to go into the store.

Comment

Working...
                                X