Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    You'd be wrong...again.

What does "haul stuff regularly" mean? Does it go by weight, or frequency, or what? How should people know if you approve of their choice of vehicle? What about guys who drive vettes...how often do they need to hit the track to meet your lofty standards? Or does it not matter as long as they don't "have a car payment"?
    It means exactly what it means.

I don’t give two $h!+s what anyone drives. It cracks me up that people go buy a diesel and then get mad when someone gets gas at the pump that also sells diesel. Like they have more right to that pump than anyone else in the world.

In the town of Crowell, TX there are more diesel nozzles than gas nozzles. Do I get to be mad when someone is getting diesel at a pump that has gasoline? If I do I’ll start a thread on it next time I see it.
    Last edited by TacticalCowboy; 04-20-2022, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
      Don't go to buckees. Problem solved.
      This ^^^

Comment

I may laugh at "doesn't need a diesel truck guy" but I don't use the diesel pumps if others are available. Common courtesy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          but I don't use the diesel pumps if others are available. Common courtesy.

Exactly...just like holding doors open for people, saying please and thank you, and not clogging up the left lane... I'm not real sure why that's so hard for so many people now.

Comment

That left lane has got the same speed limit as the rest of em.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
              That left lane has got the same speed limit as the rest of em.
              Then use the rest of'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                I've found the more you swerve and thread a truck and trailer thru a pile of yuppies, the more respect you get

I swung a 250 and 30 foot of tandem boat trailer in the middle of the 2 gas islands in waller the other day to get to the E free gas. The look on the faces of those who circled the block was epic

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                It isn't just the yuppies... there are plenty of rude country folks too...

Comment

Confirmed: Buccees Madisonville at 2:18pm on Wednesday is a zoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Then use the rest of'em.
                    No doubt. Left lane clogger guy wears me out.

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnum View Post
                      I bet you hate puppies n Christmas.🤪😁
                      no, just people that pick and choose at 3 AM !!! Plenty other posts just like mine.

Comment

I don't care either way. Only reason I ever stop at Buccees is to chit in a clean chitter.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                          I don't care either way. Only reason I ever stop at Buccees is to chit in a clean chitter.
                          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                          Winner, Winner..

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                            The line to use the stalls inside the mens room cracks me up.

& I also wonder how many peeps the employees see waddle in with a tight rear squeeze in their step trying to keep it in before making it to the throne.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                              The line to use the stalls inside the mens room cracks me up.

& I also wonder how many peeps the employees see waddle in with a tight rear squeeze in their step trying to keep it in before making it to the throne.
                              No joke. You'd think they'd have planned that out a little better. The Madisonville location is constantly shoulder-to-shoulder, every chitter full AF.

Comment

Working...
                              X