No announcement yet.

Corpus eats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sat on the corpus water front with my tools, lemon, and horseradish and plucked 3 dozen off the bulkhead yesterday. It was much better than that crappin Surf Club. Plus, the place was out of the fried cheesecake, the reason I went there in the first darn place.

I didn’t even know Black Diamond was still in business ?

I stay at the NAS Billeting often and pluck oysters there too toward the RV park.

Snoopy’s sucks too !

Best thing going in my opinion at Port-A (food wise) is Trout Street, ice cream joint, then home !

Last edited by Voodoo; 04-14-2022, 06:38 PM.

Comment

By the way, I checked my cam by my feeder at Mile Marker 122 on 37 and its a freakN gold mine.

Game Wardens catch me if you can, but you can’t!

Comment

Snoopy's sucks? Nah.

Many places in Port A better than Trout Street. I like that place but Port A has the best grilled shrimp in the world. Kody's and Castaways.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 04-14-2022, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Peoples taste buds sure vary. If your claim to fame is a deep fryer, you can do that at Sonic.

There are a few decent joints in Port-A though.

I’ve done the Pirate Cove Crap Holes all over the world, these days I like a little class.

Comment

You post some really dumb ****. Lol.

Comment

Whats dumb about it, please speak.

Ain’t much I ain’t seen, tasted, and done much more than others.

Just another comment from an ain’t done nuthin!

Chew know wats da matter wit-chew man…chew got no machismo ! -Razor Ramon

I went to this Executive Surf Club YESTERDAY based on THIS FORUM (Maybe even this thread), its called experiencing things…It sucked ! Another might love it and rightfully so. When I say the oysters I pulled right from the water three blocks away were better than this restaurant, I speak the truth for me. The sidewalk outside is cleaner and smoother than the floor in the Surf Club, its a “hole”.
              Last edited by Voodoo; 04-14-2022, 07:26 PM.

Comment

In Port A, got to try Tortugas! The shrimp and grits are phenomenal as is the clam and scallop pasta! Just stinking delicious!

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                  I beg to differ on Kikos.. Found a new place called Eddies off Kostoryz and it is BOMB!

Kiko’s was legit last night!

Comment

We wound up at Scuttlebutts. Was good. Thanks for all the responses. Looks like we will be heading down there more often as my son thinks he wants to go to college there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      Kiko’s was legit last night!
                      Bunch of local folks(not me) like Kiko's but Eddie's enchiladas are awesome.

Comment

Kiko's is San Antonio style Tex Mex so it's hard to beat. Never been to Eddie's. The Texas Plate at El Potro is good.

Comment

Working...
                        X