X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m Legdog’s nephew…

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
      I’ve got a distant relative named Adam. He came home one day and his wife was sold some beans by a snake-oil salesman who told her to put them in the chili, and she did. Their life was a chit-show after that and everything went to haides.
      So, you kin to Smart? Might want to keep that on the QT.

Comment

My maternal GGG grandfather Capt. Drury Adkins took a company of volunteers to Cuba and fought in the Spanish American war after fighting in the Creek Indian war. He was a Capt in the 1st Regiment West Tennessee Militia. He died in 1854 and is buried in the Adkins family cemetery near Yellow Creek, Montgomery County Tn. I don't ever remember meeting him.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          My maternal GGG grandfather Capt. Drury Adkins took a company of volunteers to Cuba and fought in the Spanish American war after fighting in the Creek Indian war. He was a Capt in the 1st Regiment West Tennessee Militia. He died in 1854 and is buried in the Adkins family cemetery near Yellow Creek, Montgomery County Tn. I don't ever remember meeting him.
          Did you mean he died in 1954? If he died in 1854, he was not in the Spanish American War.

Comment

Dan Blocker was a distant relative.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnatural View Post
              John Wesley Hardin was my great uncle (famous gun fighter). Maybe more than one great in there, my great grandmothers uncle anyway.
              Wow!! That's awesome! I grew up down the road from where one of his wife's is buried. I don't know if you know where she buried at, but its off a County Road between Smiley and Nopal Texas.

Comment

I'm kind of a big deal in Japan. Even made a TV appearance there a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BigOh! View Post
                  On my Dad's side there were two high ranking Nazi Officers (Brothers) We have some Crazy photos, all
                  Decked out in Iron crosses and swastikas...
                  Damm they just look like trouble..
                  We have the same thing.

Comment

TBH'er Sweldo did this for me the other day. Pretty cool. The first name, Robert Morris Minchew, is my grandfather.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tree1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	24681877

Click image for larger version

Name:	tree2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	24681878

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      TBH'er Sweldo did this for me the other day. Pretty cool. The first name, Robert Morris Minchew, is my grandfather.

[ATTACH]1086290[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1086291[/ATTACH]
                      Can you post a smaller version?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                        My cousin played major league baseball for several teams. He played for the Baltimore Orioles, Oak A's, KC Royals and finished his career back in Baltimore. Storm Davis
                        No joke? That is awesome! My younger brother has his rookie card.

Comment

Working...
                        X