No announcement yet.

Jobs in that travel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We make temperature equipment (thermocouples, thermowelds, ect) for refineries all over the world. Our field service guys that install travel all over the US and the world. Have a crew in Saudi right now. We go to Belgium, China, Saudi, Trinidad, the list goes on and on.

Comment

I work for A.H. Beck Foundation Co., Inc. we travel all over the U.S. Building bridges ,buildings

Comment

Household moving.

My son does this. They are on the road alot. He seems to like it

Comment

Domestic engineer for military

Comment

Wind turbine technician.

Comment

oil field service tech not a easy job for a family person have to have a amazing wife to take care of home while gone

Comment

high line work

Comment

Go work offshore

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                    We make temperature equipment (thermocouples, thermowelds, ect) for refineries all over the world. Our field service guys that install travel all over the US and the world. Have a crew in Saudi right now. We go to Belgium, China, Saudi, Trinidad, the list goes on and on.
                    This. I work for an electrical manufacturer and our field service guys travel all over the world. Most of them do not have a degree, and I bet that all of them make over $120k. That being said they work lots of hours and are gone for lots of days. As others have said, I don’t recommend it with a family.

Comment

I had a friend that worked on chemical transport boats out of Galveston. He was 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.

Comment

Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard….tons of travel opportunities

Comment

I travel for work, in sales. I have 14 states I manage. I do not have a college degree. Told myself, if I clear $200k in income it would be ok that I’m gone 12 or so weeks a year. I cleared $250k this year. It’s not ok. Isn’t worth the family stress missing kids dance recitals and sports. Not worth the marriage strife.

Looking to parlay that commission check into a small business.

Comment

Sales

Comment

Barge tankerman. Companies like Kirby are always looking for them.

Comment

Field service technician. I did this for a few years and enjoyed it. The work was interesting and I went all over the country and some international. For what I was doing you had to be the macgyver type because I worked alone and sometimes was in fairly remote areas. I will say that the traveling to me was not as glamorous as it seemed because I was by myself. It made for a lonely time if you are not already the loner type.

Comment

Working...
                                X