Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Meet And Greet May 14. Any Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
    If I can get out of Polunsky I will be there. All joking aside sounds like a good time I may try and make it. Any good campgrounds close? I have a truck tent.
    Lake Livingston State Park is about 15 minutes away.

Comment

You are so awesome Terry! You are such a giving man ! Thanks for the free bugs and for deciding to furnish the Cold beer too...

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
        You are so awesome Terry! You are such a giving man ! Thanks for the free bugs and for deciding to furnish the Cold beer too...
        Well your welcome there BN. I think. But I have had second thoughts about our dress code. I really need to know what color tie you’re wearing and where it will be attached.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
          Well your welcome there BN. I think. But I have had second thoughts about our dress code. I really need to know what color tie you’re wearing and where it will be attached.
          Hunter Green. Duh!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
            Hunter Green. Duh!
            What was I thinking!!

Comment

Man I'm already pouting about missing this. Dad is having surgery the 10th if all goes well enough. He will likely still be in the hospital. We will see...

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Man I'm already pouting about missing this. Dad is having surgery the 10th if all goes well enough. He will likely still be in the hospital. We will see...
                Give your dad our prayers and well wishes Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  Praying for your dad to have a successful surgery and quick recovery.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                    What was I thinking!!
                    You have to get me outta yore head Brother

Comment

Originally posted by bucknaked View Post
                      you have to get me outta yore head brother :d
                      lol.

Comment

Not sure I will go to the meet and great but the wife and I ate lunch there today and were very impressed! Fantastic food, clean and nicely decorated facility, great wait staff, and very fair priced! Wont be my last time there for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                          Not sure I will go to the meet and great but the wife and I ate lunch there today and were very impressed! Fantastic food, clean and nicely decorated facility, great wait staff, and very fair priced! Wont be my last time there for sure!
                          I wish that you would have asked for me Doug. Would’ve loved to have met you sir.

Comment

I have some hitch hiker takers. Looking forward to this!!

I booked hotel rooms. With that said..... anyone with an empty Saturday morning boat needing fishing hacks to join??

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                              I have some hitch hiker takers. Looking forward to this!!

I booked hotel rooms. With that said..... anyone with an empty Saturday morning boat needing fishing hacks to join??
                              That could depend on which Hogslayer you like or don't like which may be decided at the meet and greet🤣🤣

Comment

Big Lee you gonna drive that old classic truck down here?

Comment

Working...
                                X