Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What to do with all your smaller buck racks ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we use for Xmas decor

Comment

The other man in my life used them to make an oversized decorative bowl. I have a 12’ table in the dining room at the ranch house (to accommodate a rather large family) and I needed something a little larger in scale than I could easily find.

This bowl is one of the few things I would grab before running out of the house if it caught on fire, it is that beautiful.

Comment

Use them to make handle pulls on all your cabinets and drawers in your house.

Comment

I have a board across my garage with euro mounts on it and my smaller racks I cut the antlers off the skull cap drilled a hole in the bottom of the base and epoxied in an eye screw. I then attach the two sides by braiding a small length (4-5 inches) of green and blaze paracord(not the 550 stuff the thin stuff). Then hang from the board with euros.
          Attached Files

Comment

I've given some away to folks who wanted to rattle. I have a bunch piled on my gun safe in my game room which looks good. But the best use was when my wife took some and did this... excellent steak knives.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
              I have a board across my garage with euro mounts on it and my smaller racks I cut the antlers off the skull cap drilled a hole in the bottom of the base and epoxied in an eye screw. I then attach the two sides by braiding a small length (4-5 inches) of green and blaze paracord(not the 550 stuff the thin stuff). Then hang from the board with euros.
              I like This idea. Post some pics !

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                I want to make a wreath for the front door.
                Now we’re talking !

Comment

Some really good ideas! Keep them coming

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                    Some really good ideas! Keep them coming
                    X2, agree with this, gonna locate some I have scattered around and do something with them.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                      The other man in my life used them to make an oversized decorative bowl. I have a 12’ table in the dining room at the ranch house (to accommodate a rather large family) and I needed something a little larger in scale than I could easily find.

This bowl is one of the few things I would grab before running out of the house if it caught on fire, it is that beautiful.
                      I need to see this bowl!

Comment

Working...
                      X