Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do with all your smaller buck racks ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I make pens, keychains, meat turners, and stuff that I sell at craft shows. I'm always looking for sheds or taking ones people don't want anymore.

Comment

Attic

Comment

Saw this and thought it was pretty sweet. Might take some work, but definitely looks like you have enough to do something like this.

On a side note, if you feel like getting rid of any I really need a good set for rattling antlers.
        Attached Files

Comment

I cut a bunch of mine up for dog treats. I have a 5 gallon bucket full of small pieces now.

Comment

We put barn wood planks on one of the walls in our shop and made a skull wall. Recently sold the property with shop so now we'll have to start over. In the meantime I've got a storage unit full of heads.

Comment

Make an antler tree and/or some antler lamps. Here are some I have made.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by texan16; 03-22-2022, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickslinger92 View Post
                Saw this and thought it was pretty sweet. Might take some work, but definitely looks like you have enough to do something like this.

On a side note, if you feel like getting rid of any I really need a good set for rattling antlers.
                Pretty neat!

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                  Make an antler tree and/or some antler lamps. Here are some I have made.
                  Those are very nice. Love the lamps

Comment

Originally posted by Stickslinger92 View Post

Oh, that's just cool as a window unit! That is awesome.

Comment

If you want to get rid of them, besides using them for making pens, they could be used for handle material for knifes and some people use them in making jewelry. Check out prices on eBay. Back in the day I sold a few sets there.

Comment

We nail them to the fence post in front of the house at the ranch

Comment

I use them for antler arch ways, antler christmas tree, and I like what they did at the buckhorn museum in san antonio with the antlers in the entry way

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                            Chop 'em and sell as dog chews. They sell for like $20 per 4-6" section at the pet store. Crazy. I'd take a few racks worth...
                            Lol yep. I keep a few and chop the rest up for my dogs. They love them. If they're not shoulder or euro mount worthy to where I would hang them in my house or office, I don't hold on to them.

Comment

I want to make a wreath for the front door.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Can use them to make basically all of these things

Hand crafted kitchenware is fun to make on the lathe and you can enjoy using your creations every day. We have a large selection of kitchenware ranging from stemware for turning to bread and cheese knife kits, pizza cutter and ice cream scoop kits and outdoor turning projects like roasting sticks and the popular Pig Ta

Comment

Working...
                                X