No announcement yet.

Snuff alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14 years of cope. Routine dental cleaning that ended with a “spot of concern” that required a biopsy. I threw 3/4 of a new can in his trash can on the way out the door and never touched it again. I was blessed to have dodged that bullet and decided I wouldn’t let a leaf dictate my life. It was touch off and on and I used cinnamon disk candy to help with the nervous habit. I can still smell it from time to time and years after I quit would reach in back pocket before getting on tractor or mowing yard… old habits… but I know I can’t go back there and have zero desire to be a slave to a plant

Good luck and stay strong. It is just a product… it doesn’t define you

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
      Shane has deep pockets. Redman is over $10 a bag.. lol
      One pouch a year that lasts a week. Not bad really.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

After 30ish years of Cope, i did. Started with Smoky Mountain Classic and did my own step down program. Mixed it 1/2 n 1/2, then over the weeks put in less copenhagen. 2 years almost without Cope. I still do keep a can of smoky mountain with me. Kinda just a habit. Especially in a deer stand, on a tractor, or sometimes end of day relaxing. Sometimes i just like having that can in my pocket

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
          Sometimes i just like having that can in my pocket
          I carried my gum in a empty can so I wouldn't panic thinking I was without snuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
            I went to grinds pouches and haven’t looked back.
            same. It's not the same, but it's the best thing i've found

Comment

Outlaw Dip.

Comment

46 years dipping Copenhagen. Can a day or more. Really should quit. It's a disgusting habit and expensive. I have to build up the desire to quit, i still enjoy it too much.

Comment

Been looking at trying Fully Loaded alternative. They have a couple of levels of nicotine to step down. Anyone have any experience with this brand?

Comment

Went cold turkey. Man Up and the urge will soon pass. You don't need any crutches to stop.

Comment

There were several guys I knew that quit by using the leftover coffee grounds from the morning coffee pot at work

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X