No announcement yet.

Snuff alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still dip, but have friends who use ZYN and like it. Be careful with fake stuff like Smokey Mountain. It’ll tear your gums up worse than regular ole dip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Also cold turkey. First Copenhagen then skoal. Did it at least 4 or 5 times over 20 years. I'll grab red man now and then just for grins but that's it

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chwoodall View Post
        Quit after 17 years using cinnamon toothpicks. Been cope free for over a year now..

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

I just recently ordered some mint ones. Very pleased.

Comment

Will power? You got it? I quit smoking with nothing but will power. Was it hard? You bet, but you can do it with the chew if you want? Good luck too all who tries. Prayers for all.

Comment

I dipped for 34 yrs, dumped the nearly full can out my truck window about 5pm on Jan. 31st, 2015.. cold turkey.. i did chew some gum.. maybe some mints.. havent looked back since.. people can and do dip in front of me... i have no desire, want, or need.
            It was a work, hunting, fishing, after meals habit for me.. i didnt openly dip in front of my kids or my wife... they did know i was a user.

Comment

Smokey Mountain and a SMALL dose of prescribed Chantix from your doctor.

Comment

My partner at work has been using the Rogue Nicotine pouches for the past year. Not sure how good they are for you, but at least you aren’t dipping tobacco and all the cancer causing carcinogens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

15 year Copenhagen user here. When I decided to quit, Smoky Mountain helped as far as filling the void in my lip and the mental aspect of it all. Eventually cold turkey. 3 years free back in January.

Comment

I’ve been using ON nicotine pouches for a little over a year. I still have the nicotine addiction, but I have convinced myself it’s better than gutting Copenhagen. I haven’t “quit” but have been weaning myself off the nicotine lately.

Comment

Comment

Copenhagen for 28 years , decided to quit tobacco in 2018 and went to HEB and bought a can of Smokey mountain herbal snuff amd haven’t even wanted a dip of Copenhagen since . It was 100 percent the habit for me than the nicotine apparently.

Comment

I smoked for 15 years and tried everything on the market (at that time) to quit, because Tina wanted me to.

When I finally made up MY mind, that I wanted to quit, I just put them down and never looked back.

It's all in your mind. When you're really ready to quit, you will do it without any supplements.

Comment

My experience was that is was more of a "Feel" for it between my cheek and gum. I took tea bag pouches, tore them opened and used that. They are bitter, but it gave the feel of a dip in my mouth and help eliminate the craving.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
                              My experience was that is was more of a "Feel" for it between my cheek and gum. I took tea bag pouches, tore them opened and used that. They are bitter, but it gave the feel of a dip in my mouth and help eliminate the craving.
                              Yep, it was the feel for me also. I quit a long time ago but i still grab the Grinds Pouches from Buccees occasionally just for the feel, and I love coffee.

Comment

I quit for 3-4 years. And got hooked again. I have a dip in ALL day. I need to quit

Comment

Working...
                                X