Stuck in New Waverly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
    Chained wrapped around the bucket and around a tree, rotate the bucket, repeat and inch it out a little at a time. Plenty of trees there to work with. Just isn’t a quick fix I buried a tractor out in Cleveland 15+ years ago and that’s how we got it out.
    Best ideal yet!

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
      https://youtu.be/8EXDpmac7Fs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      OIC

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
        https://youtu.be/8EXDpmac7Fs

Only works when one small bump
        Will get you going, otherwise you end up with rope wrapped around crap tearing off brake lines and such.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
          Chained wrapped around the bucket and around a tree, rotate the bucket, repeat and inch it out a little at a time. Plenty of trees there to work with. Just isn’t a quick fix I buried a tractor out in Cleveland 15+ years ago and that’s how we got it out.
          This works, works faster if u have a hook welded to the bucket to hook the chain.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post

I think somebody needs more practice at this.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              I'm having a hard time picturing this..."make a loop around the rear tire (I assume) and wrap the other end to a tree." How is he going to get the strap wrapped around a tractor tire buried to the frame?

edit: I see Æthlang has already asked the same question.
              we broke a john deer axle doing that!

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post

You need a "No Fear" sticker!! Hope you are able to get them pulled out.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Comment

Call-A-Wrecker!!!

Last time I got one stuck in the bottoms it was the best money I ever spent after working for hours sticking my truck and the neighbors truck trying to pull it out.

Comment

D-6 cat

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

Looks like your close to some trees.You might try two chains one on each side of the tractor hooked to trees behind you and to your bucket. Curl your bucket down hook to it and curl back up.Same therory as using the bucked to push your self out.If possable Id unkook the Box Blade and get it out of the way.

Comment

I’m betting the 3/4” of rain overnight has helped a ton….

Comment

Dangitman!! Hate it when that happens!! Seems though that you've got all the elements you need to get it out... Great hydraulic power and trees... Connect one to the other with chains/cables and pull yourself out and up the hill... It ain't fast, but it works. I have probably 100 feet of 3/8 chain, and quite a bit of 7/16 cable. I'd be happy to bring it to you if you need it. I can bring it this afternoon... I'll PM you.

Comment

If you have facebook, post up on Houston Area Offroad Recovery. They'll have enough people with winch's to get y'all out.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                                I’m betting the 3/4” of rain overnight has helped a ton….

Yup.

Comment

Working...
                                X