Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nueces river Retreat - 2022 spring fishing starts now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meat haul so far. Good fish

Comment

I’ll let Jon update once he gets home. I’m tired and about to take a nap before Paul gets here as we have to head back out to catch good bait for tonight.

Only 4 measly fish on the lines this morning.

Comment

Dang you fellas are loadin up some good ones

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          I’ll let Jon update once he gets home. I’m tired and about to take a nap before Paul gets here as we have to head back out to catch good bait for tonight.

Only 4 measly fish on the lines this morning.

The four measly fish about wore me out....we had a 27, 22, 19 and a 14. The funny thing is we caught the 14 lb fish first this morning. I was like....man that is my second biggest catfish ever. Then came the 27, the 22 and 19. My back hurts, I am sunburned but had a blast. We are calling this trip Tim's Catfish Boot Camp next year!

Comment

4 measly fish.....we didn't even get a pic of the 14lb'r....just not camera worthy.

Get a load of that bait and the size of that hook!

Sent from my SM-A125U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome fish!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations on the good eating Yellers!

Comment

Yall doing it right.

Comment

Very cool fishing trip, congratulations. Thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                      The four measly fish about wore me out....we had a 27, 22, 19 and a 14. The funny thing is we caught the 14 lb fish first this morning. I was like....man that is my second biggest catfish ever. Then came the 27, the 22 and 19. My back hurts, I am sunburned but had a blast. We are calling this trip Tim's Catfish Boot Camp next year!
                      Like you said. You didn’t come down to catch a dink. We put the work in and the stars aligned!

We had out even bigger baits last night. About to run lines and set some more. Fingers crosse it gets only better. Yesterday’s day run was horrible.

Comment

Excellent job guys!! Those are the best eating fish on the planet right there!! Sure miss fishin' for 'em! Tim, looks like you got 'em figger'd out!

Comment

Yall are whacking some fatty flatties! Breaking that new boat in right!

Comment

You sure know how to do it Tim, hoping my boy Jasper and I will ah e the time to join y’all next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well Tim, how was the morning run? Congrats to y’all so far

Comment

Gary landed his good flathead. Other than that it was slow. Had one hook broke off and one 10/0 straightened. We will have out a lot of live baits this evening. I’ll text pics to someone soon

Comment

Working...
                                X