Petition Opposing Making DMU21 firearm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruttin&Struttin View Post
    Just wondering. How many of you guys for or against this actually live in the country? I do. I have 3 bullet holes in my gate that were reported to the sheriff's department yesterday. Safety grievances are very real. Collin county had over 700 instances last year regarding bullets crossing property lines hitting personal properties or people. I don't have the Grayson numbers but i know its not 0. Nothing to worry about folks. Pig hunters and target shooters aren't dangerous so neither will deer hunters using guns.
    3 bullet holes in your gate ? wow! some country folk must be ****** at you !

you wouldn't happen to have a Biden sign in your yard would you?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      I thought the county had such a low deer density. One per 200 acres or so. He shouldn’t need to kill but 4 or 5 deer.

Well if he has the place high fenced, and if he hasn’t been killing deer, then he’ll need to start killing some. From what’s being said, the biologist told him to start killing deer, because he was having population issues. That is what my comment was about. If you high fence a place, you are eventually going to need to control the population.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
        lets just ban hunting there all together. I mean, that's what some of y'all sound like on here.
        What works for Odessa/Midland or what works for Rocksprings is not necessarily right for Grayson co., good grief.

Comment

The TPWD commission meeting meeting where they'll discuss the regulation is today and is online.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
            The TPWD commission meeting meeting where they'll discuss the regulation is today and is online.

I know some residents of Grayson are going down to speak.
            City of Denison passed a resolution in opposition they are formally submitting today.
            Collin and Grayson county commissioners passed similar resolutions that have been formally submitted.
            Several state reps have reached out in opposition as well.

It will be interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I believe the agenda for tomorrow has now changed.

Comment

Well done and thank you to everyone involved.

Comment

so i can stay an "elitist?"

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                    I believe the agenda for tomorrow has now changed.
                    Thanks to everyone who spoke up on this!!

Comment

Y’all do realize that it’s still on the agenda right??

It’s just not obvious.

I wouldn’t go patting each other on the back quite yet. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post

It’s just not obvious.

They’re no longer taking a vote due to overwhelming opposition

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post

It’s just not obvious.

Did you come to the meeting at Grayson?

Comment

It’s still listed under agenda item 5. And still open for public comment online. Maybe they’ve changed their mind, but it’s still on the agenda.

Comment

TPWD follows the money and personal agenda of the commissioners. I hope more money is against it then for it . Deer breeders already know opposition doesn’t work. They are now making TTT not live test deer that are trapped. They will just have to test dead deer . And you guessed it , Buc EE utilizes TTT on his personal place.

Comment

Working...
                              X