X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potosi live has good food as well

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      I may have actually come to like their carne con chile burrito even better than their carne guisada. La Pop's carne guisada is the gold standard that I judge all carne guisada against, and I've never had any that measures up. But their carne con chile is AWESOME too. I usually just get one of each. I can't really decide for sure which I like better.

But then I found the chile relleno burrito at Armando's. That is freaking awesome too. Gotta love the little mom and pop holes in the wall Mexican food joints. They always have the best food.
      GO TO LA POP!!!!!!!

And I don’t always just up and use all caps.

Comment

Bee hive. We drive about once a quarter for prime rib on friday or saturday. Best in the region. also the spinach dip is killer

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          I miss Harold's. Don't ever eat in Abilene these days but it was solid BBQ back in the day
          Harolds daughter has opened a food truck, you could find her at the west texas fair and rodeo. Sugahs, I think was the name of it. I'm sure it's good, but I'm also sure it is not as good as her dad singing gospel music in the old cinderblock building. Jays and The Shed have taken the place of harolds in abilene bbq. They've carried the torch well.

Comment

Working...
          X