Lawyer Never Assume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flex View Post
    Want to tackle a case? If the system wasn't broken and I had more money it should be a slam dunk.

At least I've been told that by three lawyers that took my money with zero results.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Yep Flex, we agree. All lawyers suck big time.

Comment

Now, this is the kinda lawyer thread I can relate to. Lol.

Comment

Lawyer Never Assume

Lawyer Never Assume...never assume what?

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        Our Lawyer is OK - her staff is terrible. Had 2 tasks for her and I am pulling them today.

Stupid spell check...

Sometimes it is hard to follow what you are saying, Johnny.

Comment

Years ago I had a customer that lost a slam dunk case so he studied up and passed the bar, first try. He appealed his case and won it that time. RIP Mr. Fry.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
            Attorneys are one of the very few professions where if when you walk into the office, you feel like dang, there is a lot of overhead here, you know you got a good one.

Good lawyers like nice things and bust their *** to get them. Kids be dammed. Marriage be dammed. They want that second Ferrari, the limited run Role's, and $1200 shoes.

Good lawyers aren't cheap, and cheap lawyers aren't good.
            Bust their *** is a stretch...I've not met a lawyer that busts their *** unless they are a litigator preparing for trial and then it's only because they procrastinated until the night before to prepare. Paralegals aren't paid nearly what they're worth.

Comment

Want to tackle a case? If the system wasn't broken and I had more money it should be a slam dunk.

At least I've been told that by three lawyers that took my money with zero results.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
              Three lawyers? Maybe it's a slam dunk to you and only you?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

We gave her a simple task and her staff totally blew it - and then she did not proof read it.
                She has been on another project and it has taken way too much time, and they have lost paperwork twice. Moving on...

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                  All my inlaws are lawyers, and they'll tell you that the BAR doesn't prepare you at all for the real world. They said the best thing they got out of law school was the Mock Trial experience, and learning the ropes on looking up laws and cases. Crazy that you have to spend so much money on law school just to have to learn how to actually be a lawyer once you get out.
                  I think they call that "college".

Comment

Our Lawyer is OK - her staff is terrible. Had 2 tasks for her and I am pulling them today.

Stupid spell check...
                    My used parts guy is ok. His staff is terrible. Needed a flux capacitor and a dickfer and I'm pulling them today.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                        Three lawyers? Maybe it's a slam dunk to you and only you?
                        Well, when you are a single dad on a teachers salary, fighting against somebody with family $ and connections, you basically just get outbid and bent over.

If the shoe was on the other foot I would be buried, forgotten about, and nobody would have cared or blinked.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                          My used parts guy is ok. His staff is terrible. Needed a flux capacitor and a dickfer and I'm pulling them today.
                          Why are you pulling a dikfer?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            Why are you pulling a dikfer?
                            They were sold out of henways and hatfers.

Comment

Well, when you are a single dad on a teachers salary, fighting against somebody with family $ and connections, you basically just get outbid and bent over.

If the shoe was on the other foot I would be buried, forgotten about, and nobody would have cared or blinked.

I remember the post now…

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

We gave her a simple task and her staff totally blew it - and then she did not proof read it.
                                She has been on another project and it has taken way too much time, and they have lost paperwork twice. Moving on...
                                So, we should never assume a lawyer will do their job...or we should never assume their staff will complete their job? I think I got it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X