No announcement yet.

Lawyer Never Assume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know that lawyers are buried 10ft deep instead of 6ft.

Because, deep deep down they are good people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
      This sums up many degree plans!

Rwc
      That's what Ize thinkin as well. LOTS of jobs are that way. Skewl is just an introduction. My daughter passed that lil quiz as well. Thank the good Lord above she got her momma's smarts!
      There's plenty of good lawyers out there but the slimy ones sure make the rest of em look bad. That also applies to a lot of professions I guess...

Comment

Attorneys are one of the very few professions where if when you walk into the office, you feel like dang, there is a lot of overhead here, you know you got a good one.

Good lawyers like nice things and bust their *** to get them. Kids be dammed. Marriage be dammed. They want that second Ferrari, the limited run Role's, and $1200 shoes.

Good lawyers aren't cheap, and cheap lawyers aren't good.

Comment

I'm surprised to see Sabine Hunter hasn't found this thread yet to share his thoughts on lawyers...

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
            That's what Ize thinkin as well. LOTS of jobs are that way. Skewl is just an introduction. My daughter passed that lil quiz as well. Thank the good Lord above she got her momma's smarts!
            There's plenty of good lawyers out there but the slimy ones sure make the rest of em look bad. That also applies to a lot of professions I guess...

Very true! In most any populas too.

Comment

How many lawyers, does it take to change a light bulb ?
              None.... They'd rather keep their clients, in the dark..

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                I'm surprised to see Sabine Hunter hasn't found this thread yet to share his thoughts on lawyers...

He has changed his ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post

He has changed his ways.

He sure did. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You guys are brutal.
                    Don't let the 95% bad lawyers make the rest of us look bad!

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
                      You guys are brutal.
                      Don't let the 95% bad lawyers make the rest of us look bad!
                      Want to tackle a case? If the system wasn't broken and I had more money it should be a slam dunk.

At least I've been told that by three lawyers that took my money with zero results.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                        All my inlaws are lawyers, and they'll tell you that the BAR doesn't prepare you at all for the real world. They said the best thing they got out of law school was the Mock Trial experience, and learning the ropes on looking up laws and cases. Crazy that you have to spend so much money on law school just to have to learn how to actually be a lawyer once you get out.
                        This is true for most jobs out there. Sad you have to have that stupid piece of paper saying you wasted your money getting brainwashed....

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                          One of my kids passed that test
                          Same one that managed to burn his eyebrows off too, right?

Comment

Catfish and Lawyers.

One is a scum sucking bottom dweller. The other is a fish

Comment

Originally posted by Neuse View Post
                              Not to hijack your post, my experience, doctors and there staff are the same way.
                              And when you try to tell them they need to make some changes and do some house cleaning thet don’t want to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                                He sure did. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Man, do I live in your head 24/7? Why are you so fascinated by me. Lol.
                                Last edited by SabineHunter; 02-24-2022, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X