Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Hoffpauir Polaris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had issues with their service department as well. Sales team was great, but service not so much. Like stated earlier, they have had trouble getting and keeping mechanics. I dropped my Can Am off for fuel related issues and got it back 8 months later.

Comment

I'm not going to pick on them for the shear fact that I know anyone i've talked to lately in powersports is struggling with people. Which has resulted in poor service and bad QC. Tough time to be in that industry right now from what I gather.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Well here we go again.

They just had my 2.5 year old 60 HP tractor in their shop for almost 2 months. Stupid seat sensor going out (or another safety sensor) and the grapple control wasn't working.

Before they delivered it back to me I told them to make sure it was fixed as this was the 3rd time in for the sensor. The first two times the tractor was running but it just became a PITA as it would shut off randomly but not often.

Anyway I wasn't home when delivered. I get home and it seems seat sensor is fixed but seat can't be adjusted for a driver that weights under 165 pounds. So basically any bump you hit where you bounce a tad up and it starts beeping. Then I noticed the grapple is leaking fluid pretty bad when you use it.

So I'm calling first thing. Paid over 800 this time. Crazy high IMO for what they did. But extra crazy for not even being really fixed!

Hope they make it right ASAP.
        Keeping this in this thread unless OP wants me to create my own.

Any pro web surfers.... I'm trying to figure out this seat issue. They claim it's been a long time issue that people who weight under 170 pounds have when running a New Holland tractor.

Since I already paid them money I'd much rather have them figure it out and fix it (for real) versus bypassing switch or using a ratchet strap to hold seat down.

I told the guy - So my wife or 20 yo daughter can never use the tractor? Or no one under 170 pounds?

Geez... At least he acts like they are looking into it and will fix it. Not sure I want to hold my breath yet though.

Trey - I get what you're saying but when you charge high dollar the machine should at least be fixed. And I also went along with that excuse for the last 2 years. New Holland needs to step in at some point IMO. What good is a warranty if they can't fix it? Or if it takes 2-5 months to fix? Hell it's a 2 year warranty and it takes 20% of the warranty time to fix one issue? I bet my tractor was in the shop for over half the warranty period.
        Last edited by RiverRat1; 08-29-2022, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Thats not true I know someone with a 21 new holland and his 15 yr old daughter who I guarantee don't touch 100lbs uses it regularly

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
            Thats not true I know someone with a 21 new holland and his 15 yr old daughter who I guarantee don't touch 100lbs uses it regularly
            Well it's a known issue according to the internet. And it's an issue for me.

Suckers better fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              I tried to buy a tractor from them a couple of years ago. Never would get me a price or respond back. Went & bought a Kubota.
              Same for me, tried to buy a tractor and Utv,never got a price, said we will call back with pricing,and I never got a call,I called them back 3 times and just got the run around , salespeople are busy with customers, their at lunch and will return your call etc. etc.

Comment

Well it's a known issue according to the internet. And it's an issue for me.

Suckers better fix it.
                Eat more

Comment

Well here we go again.

They just had my 2.5 year old 60 HP tractor in their shop for almost 2 months. Stupid seat sensor going out (or another safety sensor) and the grapple control wasn't working.

Before they delivered it back to me I told them to make sure it was fixed as this was the 3rd time in for the sensor. The first two times the tractor was running but it just became a PITA as it would shut off randomly but not often.

Anyway I wasn't home when delivered. I get home and it seems seat sensor is fixed but seat can't be adjusted for a driver that weights under 165 pounds. So basically any bump you hit where you bounce a tad up and it starts beeping. Then I noticed the grapple is leaking fluid pretty bad when you use it.

So I'm calling first thing. Paid over 800 this time. Crazy high IMO for what they did. But extra crazy for not even being really fixed!

Hope they make it right ASAP.
                  Update - Almost forgot

They fixed my tractor. Was highway robbery but everything costs lots these days. But my tractor is up and running. Seat sensor fixed correctly.

So I guess I'm still good with Hoffpauir Golthwaite.

Comment

Working...
                  X