No announcement yet.

Hoffpauir Polaris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't bought a machine from then but have had good service from the service department.

Comment

Originally posted by efaurie View Post
      I bought from them in Nov. it was good. Just make sure you save all correspondence. They offered less for my trade in than previously quoted and wanted more for the ranger. No hassle once I showed them the quoted prices.
      Aaaaand there is the problem. That’s not ok. What happens to giving your word and keeping it. Great timing on the thread, I need to take my Ranger on and was thinking about them to keep money out of Austin……….gonna pass

Comment

I got a price on some tires from the Austin place for my can am....thought **** that sounds high. Called hoffpauir ended up getting them around 75 bucks cheaper. That was just for one tire. Austin's prob more your style though Dos.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
          If you’re going to dog a company on a public forum, at least take the time to give some details on why. Otherwise, you come off as disingenuous, especially with their prior good reputation. Did you order a “tip out glass" windshield and got a poly instead? Did you order Arched A-arms with lifted shocks and taller tires, but only received a stock unit? Finally, after knowing it was the wrong machine, did you buy it anyway (since you know the winch doesn’t work)?

Not trying to be a Richard, but details matter when giving bad, or good reviews
          It was supposed to be flip out and ended up with some quick lock thing and yes lifted unit and it came stock. They should have tested the winch now I’ve got to take what little spare time I have and work on that also. Now the check engine light is on after 6hrs on the machine. Bottom line is they don’t handle they’re business like they used to.

Comment

I dealt with them in Goldthwaite several years ago when I hunted near Priddy. It took me 3 / 170-mile round trips before I finally took my 2 year old Arctic Cat back home after they couldn`t get it running right. I had to pay another shop to finally fix it after paying them over 200 bucks. Hoffpauir had lost a piece of the carburetor while they attempted to fix it and it kept flooding and would barely run. They knew they weren`t getting any more money from me since I had already paid them. Gave me the run around every time I called them. They had it for 3 weeks the last time I took it back when I showed up unannounced. They finally said they found it, but battery was dead. I test drove it and it was still running like *****. I was pi$$ed off and loaded it and left. Will never buy or take anything to them ever again.
            Last edited by tpack; 02-20-2022, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
              I got a price on some tires from the Austin place for my can am....thought **** that sounds high. Called hoffpauir ended up getting them around 75 bucks cheaper. That was just for one tire. Austin's prob more your style though Dos.
              You think maybe I’ll get a discount if wear my draws backwards

Comment

I bought a CanAm from them 2 years ago. It was the easiest purchase that I have ever made. They even delivered my roof to my house 2 wks after I bought it(roof wasn't in stock when I bought).
                Im actually headed there tomorrow to pick up a bumper for my CanAm.
                I've never had an issue with them at all.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                  Sorry for your experience with them. It's tough with no vehicles in stock. Also parts are hard to get. Call my nephew, Michael for a good deal. They only get so many units per month and all of them are sold.
                  We have bought several machines from Michael and service has always been top notch

Comment

Sent some guys there after my buddy had a good deal there. For Polaris, We do business in stephenville now. Good prices, service and close for me.

Comment

Well here we go again.

They just had my 2.5 year old 60 HP tractor in their shop for almost 2 months. Stupid seat sensor going out (or another safety sensor) and the grapple control wasn't working.

Before they delivered it back to me I told them to make sure it was fixed as this was the 3rd time in for the sensor. The first two times the tractor was running but it just became a PITA as it would shut off randomly but not often.

Anyway I wasn't home when delivered. I get home and it seems seat sensor is fixed but seat can't be adjusted for a driver that weights under 165 pounds. So basically any bump you hit where you bounce a tad up and it starts beeping. Then I noticed the grapple is leaking fluid pretty bad when you use it.

So I'm calling first thing. Paid over 800 this time. Crazy high IMO for what they did. But extra crazy for not even being really fixed!

Hope they make it right ASAP.

Comment

Jump the two wires in the sensor together and dont fall off

Comment

Ya I can't complain about them either, It has been a few years and things might have changed but they did me right on my ranger purchase. By far gave me the best deal in the state and made things super easy, salesman even came in on his day off to finish the deal.

Comment

I tried to buy a tractor from them a couple of years ago. Never would get me a price or respond back. Went & bought a Kubota.

Comment

This seems to be the norm nowdays. All these dealers are concerned with is the Sale. After that they could care less about the service.

OP if it makes you feel any better your not the only one with said issues. Me and my Dad bought 2 ranger from Antlers a few months ago.

Got home 1 seat cushion wasnt bolted in. my winch doesnt work. And his check engine light goes on and off all the time. A once over inspection could have fixed 2 out of the 3.

Comment

I bought my machine in February and its been back for the same issues 4 times in 2 months. I ended up fixing it myself because the idiots there aren't capable. It was a simple short I found in the first few min, spark plugs were bad and the winch wasn't installed correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X