X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      “0”

I shoot axis in my back yard, y’all can have the white tail.
      Can I set up on your back porch ?

Comment

Zero. Been without a lease for 4+ years and 8 of the past 10 years now but have access to plenty of properties to hunt in Texas and New Mexico. I've been blessed to be able to take my kids on these properties as well and the occasional Texas public draw hunt. We're not killing bruisers but getting meat for the freezer every year.

Comment

2. One in SETX and one in central Mississippi

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            I have 4 currently and saw one on here yesterday I’d love to join.
            Honest question, what’s the point of having so many?

How many days do you even get to hunt each one of them?

Comment

I have 1 in East Tx. It’s miles of county road frontage, natural foraging, no bag limit, no license required, & 22 LR is allowed

Actually zero…have hunted private land my entire life

Comment

One lease that is up in the air after this season. I have some land + adjacent family land but it’s tough hunting. Easy to fill a freezer but tough trophy hunting. Mostly pasture for cattle and hay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am on one Hill Country lease that is mainly for turkeys and a getaway. Our small place we own has more and better deer. I also am fortunate to get invited to a buddy’s family ranch 3 or 4 weekends every year to shoot does and cull bucks under MLD.

I’m in the market for a low fence South Texas or West Texas trophy lease, but I may have to sell a lung or kidney to afford that in the rare chance I ever find one!
                  Last edited by Hockley; 02-10-2022, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Two looking right now for a Trophy lease for a 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      So one?

If you saw some of the rare deer that do show up on camera, you'd say 2..
                      Last edited by Smart; 02-10-2022, 09:47 PM.

Comment

I had 3 one year. Saw a huge buck on my east texas lease and hunted him all year. Never even hunted the other two. Last time I’m doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          They call that the Long Lease Club. I have a friend in Woodville. He said his lease was between Woodville and kountze. I asked where specifically. He replied,"all the way"
                          Heck of a guy.

Comment

47 years on the same tract of land in Tyler County. Every may that rolls around we pray the timber company will send that renewal email. Tons upon tons of memories on this place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              How many deer do you typically kill in an avg year?

All the whitetails the law allows and 4 or 5 Axis

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
                                Honest question, what’s the point of having so many?

How many days do you even get to hunt each one of them?

I hunt most of October. Almost every weekend during the season, and about 20-25 days in the offseason.

I have one lease within walking distance to my house in Hardin County. One an hour or so away in Newton County. I have one in Eldorado, and one in Del Rio.

I can hunt the rut in East Texas, then go West and hunt the rut there. Del Rio I have whitetails on the lease, but I haven’t ever shot one there. I primarily hunt for Axis, Blackbucks, and occasionally there’s been red deer and Sika. If a big enough whitetail showed up I’d shoot if I still had a tag left I guess.
                                Last edited by AntlerCollector; 02-10-2022, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X