No announcement yet.

How many deer leases ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One in Paint Rock, 33 years. One in Mexico. One in Lometa, this one came with my lady friend. Own a place in Westphalia,Tx that’s small with good deer. And have killed a couple good bucks here at my house, small average, west of Temple. Corn and protein costing me a fortune!!

Comment

I have two that are connected both are large ranches. I retired in July so it has been nice getting to do more hunting and little projects to make them better. My end goal is to get the Quail numbers up and sublease one of the ranches for Quail hunting to help with the cost.
      I'm thankful everyday that my wife supports what I do and we can afford it.

Comment

2... but I just watch them

Comment

3. I had 4 last year but one is possibly getting sold so I'm not getting back in.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
            0 right now, looking for 1
            This

Comment

2 leases currently. 1 in Brady and one close to the house. Local lease is really for pig hunting in the spring.

Comment

I have only one, but I would love to have a lease that had lots of axis.

Comment

Zero, i have access to 1.5 million acres of State gamelands in Pa. I'll hunt a week in Ohio, then a week in Texas.

Comment

I own my own property. We have plenty of deer, hogs, axis, and critters to hunt. But then I got on a 6k acre deer lease alittle north of Delrio because it has a bunch of aoudad and some stray exotics on it as well.

But I o ly make it out there 3 or 4 times a year.

Comment

0 and looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        I have one west Texas deer lease (starting year 15 on it) and one local north Texas pig lease that I can also kill turkey on. I can shoot deer on it as well, but they are so rare, I don't even call it a deer lease....and I'm good with that. I'm in it to kill pigs with a bow..
                        So one?

Comment

I have one at the moment and I wouldn’t mind unloading it either, doing a few hunts a year is starting to make more since

Comment

Just 2 , rather have big places with big acre per hunter then multiple small

The rest are work related
                            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 02-10-2022, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              I have 4 currently and saw one on here yesterday I’d love to join.
                              How many deer do you typically kill in an avg year?

Comment

“0”

I shoot axis in my back yard, y’all can have the white tail.

Comment

Working...
                                X