Where to buy rv door????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Try United RV in Ft Worth. They have a pretty good online parts business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    On the phone they say they won’t sell used. I’m starting to think that I’ll have to show up in person to try and get them to sell me a damaged one.

Comment

Mobile home doors work good too.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
        How about DEERVIEW Windows? They actually sale DEER STAND doors/RV and can-do custom sizes.
        It’s a great option if you can pick them up. Last time I ordered from them they took…. FOREVER and that was way before a material shortage. And shipping… I can buy a truck and hire a hauler cheaper than their shipping prices on doors. It was insane

Great product! And if you can just pick em up directly. Best route to go

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
          Looking to build a bigger blind and was thinking of using an rv type door or a house door, any input on where to buy rv door?
          If, your building a big blind, I just used an exterior steel 3' pre-hung, in swing much stronger and nicer than rv doors and was cheaper.

Comment

That’s not a bad price.

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post

It’s a great option if you can pick them up. Last time I ordered from them they took…. FOREVER and that was way before a material shortage. And shipping… I can buy a truck and hire a hauler cheaper than their shipping prices on doors. It was insane

Great product! And if you can just pick em up directly. Best route to go
            What do they run without shipping?

Comment

I can’t remember it’s on web site…. I couldn’t build a door that nice for the price…. But with shipping I could by a trailer house instead and just shoot out the kitchen window. Lol

Comment

We bought doors from Deerview when we were building fiberglass blinds. No complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                  I can’t remember it’s on web site…. I couldn’t build a door that nice for the price…. But with shipping I could by a trailer house instead and just shoot out the kitchen window. Lol
                  On the website it says call for pricing. Were they under $200?

Comment

Honestly can’t remember been 2 years. It was enough to be a deal breaker for me. Still ordered windows. Just wasn’t told it would take a month to get them until I ordered and paid

Comment

Working...
                    X