Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Where to buy rv door????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy rv door????

Looking to build a bigger blind and was thinking of using an rv type door or a house door, any input on where to buy rv door?

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
    Looking to build a bigger blind and was thinking of using an rv type door or a house door, any input on where to buy rv door?
    I used my local rv/travel trailer dealer. Their service department had some used doors piled up from warranty claims etc. Deer view has some really nice options also if you're wanting new.

Comment

I hadn’t thought bout the rv place, I saw the deer view and got the idea from there

Comment

If you ever make it to the Houston area. Dickinson Feed has different size doors and windows for deer blinds. I know they ship, but it's pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckhead78 View Post
          I used my local rv/travel trailer dealer. Their service department had some used doors piled up from warranty claims etc. Deer view has some really nice options also if you're wanting new.
          Exactly what I do. My best advice to you...buy door first and then build around it. It’s the most important piece of the puzzle

Comment

was thinking of using an rv type door any input on where to buy rv door?
            I hadn’t thought bout the rv place,
            You serious, Clark?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              You serious, Clark?
              [emoji38] [emoji1787] [emoji23]

I've seen them on Craigslist also

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                You serious, Clark?
                Hadn’t given the rv route much thought we usually build our blings out of angle iron frames, so I hadn’t thought about an rv place having old ones laying around, hadn’t needed to build a blind in 20 years. Only reason doing it now is cause my boys and I have outgrown the 4x6. I guess I should’ve clarified I’m looking for a used one ��
                Last edited by coy-ote; 02-07-2022, 09:12 PM. Reason: Adding

Comment

Hadn’t given the rv route much thought we usually build our blings out of angle iron frames, so I hadn’t thought about an rv place having old ones laying around, hadn’t needed to build a blind in 20 years. Only reason doing it now is cause my boys and I have outgrown the 4x6. I guess I should’ve clarified I’m looking for a used one ��
                  Just ribbin’ ya. Good luck and let’s see that build.

Comment

Old age and too many blows to the head in a hard LEO career, sometimes I write what I think and then I don’t proof read it. I’ve got thick skin I know there’s lots of gray people and info here!

Comment

How about DEERVIEW Windows? They actually sale DEER STAND doors/RV and can-do custom sizes.

Comment

Local RV places here in WTX don't have any. If anyone knows were to find a good price on one between Odessa and Dallas, I'll buy you a 6-pack of anything but the fancy Sam Adams stuff. That would eat up my savings.

Comment

Try United RV in Ft Worth. They have a pretty good online parts business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Shoulda specified used one before I buy a brand new one

Comment

Working...
                              X