Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slayr View Post
    Might want to remove the gooseneck and Bedliner. I have same truck scheduled for production in a week and a half and wasn’t orders until 1/24.
    I already did that and code was supposedly moved to a 10

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
      When was your ship date? Mine is supposed to be in by Sunday. Longest week in history

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

They bumped my Buick date from 2/28 to 3-12.

Said mid to end of April before delivery. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
        They bumped my Buick date from 2/28 to 3-12.

Said mid to end of April before delivery. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Man that's nuts. On the brighter side from what everyone on this forum has said Bill Fick is a great dealership to work with so when your truck finally arrives you shouldn't have any issues with closing the deal.

I still don't have mine either. Salesman called yesterday to tell me it's in route and they should have it by Friday. I sold my truck last week so I'll be driving my wife's car to work for a few days. She is THRILLED about being stuck at home because of my truck situation for the 3rd time in the past 6 months.

Comment

I stopped at Hillsboro Ford talked to the salesman yesterday about a used 20 model F250 on the lot wasn’t exactly what my wife wanted so I asked about ordering he said that Ford was no longer taking orders for 22 Super Duty’s

Comment

Picked mine up this morning. Glad to have it after 6 months of waiting. Process was fairly smooth, a few last second shenanigans but counting it all joy.

Feeling blessed beyond measure

Comment

Picked mine up this morning. Glad to have it after 6 months of waiting. Process was fairly smooth, a few last second shenanigans but counting it all joy.

Feeling blessed beyond measure

Are you going to post pictures or what?

Comment

Ordered my F250 XLT 6.7 on 10-21 picking it up at the dealership tomorrow, Chuck Brown Ford.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                  Are you going to post pictures or what?
                  Here she is in all her antimatter glory. Next days off I need to get it ceramic coated.

Comment

I tried! Here in my area the dealers what $10,000 over sticker I’m not paying it .

Comment

No production this week for the Kentucky plant. Lack of parts.

Comment

Originally posted by KSHogman View Post
                        I tried! Here in my area the dealers what $10,000 over sticker I’m not paying it .
                        Look up Granger Ford in Iowa. From what they are saying over on the different Ford forums these guys are no BS, charging 2% under dealer invoice AND getting trucks in a reasonable time frame.

Comment

Any chance fuel prices slow down the sales/demand of HD trucks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                            Might want to remove the gooseneck and Bedliner. I have same truck scheduled for production in a week and a half and wasn’t orders until 1/24.
                            I was told when i ordered mine that those 2 options, plus a few others slowed the build schedule

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
                              Any chance fuel prices slow down the sales/demand of HD trucks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Only time will tell but if the economy keeps humming along and we don't get hit with stagflation I seriously doubt it.

Last time I was at the gas station diesel was still cheaper (only by a penny) than premium. My wife's V-8 SUV only takes the high-dollar fuel so I'm used to paying more at the pump than the "national average".

Comment

Only time will tell but if the economy keeps humming along and we don't get hit with stagflation I seriously doubt it.

Last time I was at the gas station diesel was still cheaper (only by a penny) than premium. My wife's V-8 SUV only takes the high-dollar fuel so I'm used to paying more at the pump than the "national average".

I’ve got 2 cars that take premium and my diesel[emoji22]

Comment

Working...
                                X