Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
    We ordered about 200 Ram 1500’s in Middle November. All had the Hemi V8.

Was notified the other day they are not building any more 2022 Hemi’s due to lack of parts.

Fleet reached out to GM and Ford and neither were interested in taking the order for delivery this calendar year.
    Parkway Chevrolet has probably 100 white fleet 3/4 trucks. I was really surprised to see that many new trucks on any lot.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
      Parkway Chevrolet has probably 100 white fleet 3/4 trucks. I was really surprised to see that many new trucks on any lot.
      These aren’t your typical fleet ‘work’ trucks. They are Laramie package, crew cabs, 4X4, etc. Basically the same you would find on a retail lot.

Comment

Ordered mine in October. Still haven’t seen it

Comment

Ordered my F250 Lariat FX4 on 1/4/2022 from a local dealership, and received a build date of 2/28/2022. Got notice today it is in production! So far, the dates set by the dealership have been accurate.

Comment

Has anybody ordered from Granger in Iowa? Was the process easy doing it remotely? They told me 2% off of invoice, not MSRP. The truck I want is a 6-9 month build time, and I’m in no hurry, so I’m considering pulling the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
              Has anybody ordered from Granger in Iowa? Was the process easy doing it remotely? They told me 2% off of invoice, not MSRP. The truck I want is a 6-9 month build time, and I’m in no hurry, so I’m considering pulling the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Being see a lot of posts about Granger on the Ford forums. If these supply issues continue and I like the look of the 2023 I might sell my 2022 and pre order a 2024 through them.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Are the plainer trucks such as an XL STX being built sooner than higher end models? I was told the factory bed liner and 5th wheel prep package will cause a major build delay.

Comment

I ordered the Lariat Ultimate on 1/24 and received an email yesterday that they bumped my build date up to week of March 7th. So hoping for a delivery somewhere around first of April give or take a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex1986 View Post
                    Are the plainer trucks such as an XL STX being built sooner than higher end models? I was told the factory bed liner and 5th wheel prep package will cause a major build delay.
                    It definitely makes a difference what you order. I ordered around October 18th and took delivery of my truck December 24th. I ordered a pretty plain XLT. Some of the stuff the dealer told me could take me a year to get.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
                      Thanks for the info. I ordered from them 2/4 before the last price increase. I have a build date of 3/21 right now.Did you have a trade in? If so did they give you a good price for it?
                      I had intended on trading in, but it was totaled an hour after I placed the new truck order. So no insight there.

Comment

Originally posted by BigCohiba View Post
                        Update: received notification yesterday build is complete. ETA at dealership is between 2/20-2/26. I’ll still believe it when I see it…
                        Mine arrived at the dealership today. I’m picking up tomorrow. Ordered on 11/1. Lariat ultimate. FX4. 7.3 gasser. 8’ bed. LED lights. Cab lights. Spray in bed liner & gooseneck package. Antimatter Blue.

Comment

Mine arrived at the dealership today. I’m picking up tomorrow. Ordered on 11/1. Lariat ultimate. FX4. 7.3 gasser. 8’ bed. LED lights. Cab lights. Spray in bed liner & gooseneck package. Antimatter Blue.
                          Only difference in yours and mine I did the 6.7 still have not heard a word not even a vin

Comment

Originally posted by jgard View Post
                            Only difference in yours and mine I did the 6.7 still have not heard a word not even a vin
                            Might want to remove the gooseneck and Bedliner. I have same truck scheduled for production in a week and a half and wasn’t orders until 1/24.

Comment

When was your ship date? Mine is supposed to be in by Sunday. Longest week in history

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Guys- check your priority codes with your dealers. If you are 19 or around there, ask them to bump you to a 10. They have the power to request a priority code change. If you are around 19 you will never get priority.

Comment

Working...
                                X