Best home and auto insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
    I forgot about him. My parents had him. I'll give him a shot.
    Do we know each other?

Comment

Have had good luck with Germania.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
        Get with site sponsor Cale (The Insurance Guy on here) with Archer' Insurance. He really helped us with our insurance!
        This right here. Cale is awesome. He upped my coverage and cut my premium in half almost.

Comment

Can you use an agent that isnt in your county? Thanx, great info. I have had the same agent for 40yrs. Same ins also. Noissues, always had good service till recently. Thanx again.
          Last edited by lovemylegacy; 01-26-2022, 04:01 PM.

Comment

I have been with Amica many years and very happy with my rates service when I had to use them. Top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
              Can you use an agent that isnt in your county? Thanx, great info. I have had the same agent for 40yrs. Same ins also. Noissues, always had good service till recently. Thanx again.
              Yes sir

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                Get with site sponsor Cale (The Insurance Guy on here) with Archer' Insurance. He really helped us with our insurance!
                This is my recommendation also. No complaints on working with Cale.

Comment

Im surprised at the bad rep for State Farm

Comment

StateFarm kept raising our rates so we bailed after 20+ Years for me. I used the same agent for 15 of those years that my parents had used forever. When he retired the customer service took a nose dive followed by rate increases a few years later.

Went with Allstate (homeowners/auto/boat/SXS) and so far so good. I'm oddly old school for my age (late 30s) and like having an actual Agent to talk to/get quotes from.

Also randomly: Had Geico on a Motorcycle that was totalled years ago and it was a complete mess. Didn't want to pay market value, Stalled and Ignored me every chance they got, actually paid my lein holder at the time a different amount than we "settled" on.Took almost 9 months to get it finished out.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
                      StateFarm kept raising our rates so we bailed after 20+ Years for me. I used the same agent for 15 of those years that my parents had used forever. When he retired the customer service took a nose dive followed by rate increases a few years later.

Went with Allstate (homeowners/auto/boat/SXS) and so far so good. I'm oddly old school for my age (late 30s) and like having an actual Agent to talk to/get quotes from.

Also randomly: Had Geico on a Motorcycle that was totalled years ago and it was a complete mess. Didn't want to pay market value, Stalled and Ignored me every chance they got, actually paid my lein holder at the time a different amount than we "settled" on.Took almost 9 months to get it finished out.
                      I have some family that are lawyers, and they from a legal stand point All State is the absolute worst. They take EVERYTHING to court. Apparently for them its cheaper to take it to court than pay the claims.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                        Do we know each other?
                        I bought a pistola from you a couple of months back. I'm sure you're referring to Clint..

Comment

Good thread, ill contact our sponsor.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                            Recommend finding a insurance broker who can shop rates with multiple providers. Should be doing this every year or 2 to keep those premiums in check.
                            This. A great independent agent is worth more to me even if i have to pay more. I have had one for over 30 years and have had ZERO problems with any claims I have made!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                              This. A great independent agent is worth more to me even if i have to pay more. I have had one for over 30 years and have had ZERO problems with any claims I have made!
                              I had one in my 20's and what happens is he gets big and fat and hires a bunch of people that just do the 9 to 5 and the one on one service disappears.

Comment

I've had good experiences with Germania.

With that said, I agree that most providers and even some brokers tend to bank on the laziness factor a bit. Either shop rates every couple of years or push your broker to do so.

Comment

Working...
                                X