Buccees on the GROW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
    My daughter works at the temple store and travels around helping train and open the stores all over the US. She loves it
    All over the U S? How many states are they in currently? I thought only 2-3.

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
      Heard there putting one in Cleveland....
      Yep. Going to sale false teeth along side the sugary beaver nuggets for the locals.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
        And, the visioning of a hippie.

I believe that’s the first time I’ve heard Beaver called a hippie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
          No semis allowed at Bucees. That's discrimination against truck drivers!!
          I wonder how they get all of their gas and other deliveries???

Comment

I wish they would build one in Corpus or somewhere close. The closest one is the tiny store In Port Lavaca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              Bucees says you’re not allowed. They literally have signs everywhere stating that.

You rebel.

Originally posted by Louis View Post
              That's discrimination against truck drivers!!
              Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
              Its sure is, i bobtailed in the Baytown one and a girl ran out to me and made me leave. Just plain stupid
              When my daughter was in HS, I drove the Band trailer (which is what is pictured above). There were a mess of charter buses there when we pulled into the Temple Bucess. As my co-pilot and I walked into the store, some kid was frantically yelling at the security cop about there being a semi in the parking lot and it needs to be gone.

Security cop: "Nah, it's a band truck, they're with all those buses of kids.
              It's fine!"

But those buses weren't our band kids, some other group! We were only there for 5 minutes anyway.

Comment

Buccees is awesome, before 5am...

Comment

This is the full view of the truck/trailer taken that same afternoon before the Bucees stop in Temple. It's pretty obvious it's not a regular commercial semi.

I wonder what Bucess would do if someone stopped with a 45' 5th-wheel travel trailer hooked up to a personal semi? I see those at the RV parks all the time!

Comment

I'm still waiting on the one in Boerne to get built. Heard it got put on pause until TxDOT finished their Hwy46 Bridge construction project @ I10. Boerne Bucees billboard of "Y'all Ready" is starting to look a little faded lol

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                      Buccees is awesome, before 5am...
                      Yep, only stop on fishing trips now. Too crowded.

Comment

In my opinion when Buccees comes to a small town, it ain’t all sunshine and roses, not by a long shot.

Comment

I heard there was going to be one in Weatherford a couple of years ago but there is not one yet. wonder why? 20 is a busy hwy.

Comment

Bucees is a business, and, while I'm happy for a Texas company to expand, I'm not enamored with them or any other corporation. I still don't get why people think it's cool to put Bucees stickers all over their cars.

Comment

Maybe Tennessee is a goldmine of cartoon animal gas stations?

Comment

I really don’t know what the big deal is on Bucky’s!!! Probably be a long time before I stop at another one. Last 2 times I stopped at one was the one north of Ft Worth to get gas. It was actually a few cents higher than other stations around. Did not notice that till after I already filled up and back on the road. That was last May. Then I stopped at one on the way back from South Carolina in Birmingham Alabama to gas up and grab a snack. Just way to many people to run in and run out, being I was on a tight time schedule. I would have saved a lot of time just stopping at a small convenience store.

Comment

Working...
                                X