• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noone mentioned Rayburn?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      Noone mentioned Rayburn?
      No fish in rayburn. No deer in east Texas.
      Move along.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
        I don't know that lake but couldn't believe how bad the fishing was for the bassmaster Classic last tons of guys couldn't even put together a limit, it was embarrassing. And after all those years of TPWD trying to manage it as a trophy fishery, it didn't work!
        TPWD gave up on the lake about 2001 and didn't put any fish in it for 10 years, that and unstable water levels didn't help. New biologist is putting fish in the lake every few years again. The pressure that covid brought really took its toll the last 2 years. I'm hoping this year will be better.

Comment

Call Jay with High Stakes Bassin on Falcon and Sugar Lake. He’s been crushing big fish lately. I personally had 5 bass for +40# with Jay.

Tell him Chad sent you.

Comment

I have fished Camelot Bell and Wolf pack on consecutive days.

We had less than stellar conditions on both days. We managed 2 7’s 1 8 and a 4 as our biggest fish. We caught a pile of fish up to 3.5’s.

There is not certainty, even there.

Mike who owns it now has a 3rd lake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Florida trip Headwaters lake, In fact Roland Martin is guiding down there right now. Yea he wants $800 for the day but I think your dad would love it. My BIL was just there and boated 33 fish the biggest 7lbs. Check out Roland Martin Fishing on YouTube.
              Last edited by Bassdeer; 01-15-2022, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Public I would say Ivie. Private I would say Camelot Bell. That said high fence fishing is harder than high fence deer IMO. Either way I’m not chasing ditch pickles! I am trying to get into a high fence big black crappie lake though!!

Comment

Following

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                    Lake Picacho in Mexico. World class . 150-200 fish days 4-8 lbs and lots of 8-10 lb fish.
                    Going to Lake Picacho next week. I'll report when I get back

Comment

Originally posted by fishman View Post
                      too bad Dunlap lost the dam. I caught 2 out of that little lake a few years back...
                      I lived on Dunlap for 20 years……was the best kept secret back in the day.

Comment

I fished with John Adami on Falcon last March and nailed a 10.2 on my second cast fishing the Rip Raft along the dam. Caught 4 over 6 later in the morning and a lot in the 2-3 lb range. Almost enough to make me switch to fresh water fishing but just way to lazy of a fish for me.

Comment

A buddy and me used to sneak into Braeburn valley country club and tear them up on live gold fish.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                            A buddy and me used to sneak into Braeburn valley country club and tear them up on live gold fish.
                            Hahaha, so did I, but on classic bass baits.

Another sneaker was the ponds on the old Tennaco Golf Course out near Hockley.

I caught more than 1/2 dozen bass out of those ponds that were way over 10ths.

Comment

one word IVIE

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                                Hahaha, so did I, but on classic bass baits.

Another sneaker was the ponds on the old Tennaco Golf Course out near Hockley.

I caught more than 1/2 dozen bass out of those ponds that were way over 10ths.
                                The funny thing was we did not know what we were catching. Just catching to catch fish.

Comment

Working...
                                X