Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, game had just tipped. Official attendance was 11,498 and the Erwin sits 16,734.

I'm pretty sure they average over 10K per game

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Lol, game had just tipped. Official attendance was 11,498 and the Erwin sits 16,734.

I'm pretty sure they average over 10K per game
      Yea i dont know about that. Ive seen a few on TV and all look like scrimmages. Just seems odd they would have so much trouble getting people to attend. Beard been lobbying and pleading for students to show up which is weird thing to have to do for Top 25 team. Game just started a bad excuse lol. Other Big 12 schools have lines around the building with people waiting to get in.

Edit: So that 11k number you mentioned, sounds like that is number of tickets sold/issued. Not fans that showed up.
      Last edited by Fmjag64; 01-19-2022, 09:18 AM.

Comment

LSU's new goal line RB/DT

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
          Yea i dont know about that. Ive seen a few on TV and all look like scrimmages. Just seems odd they would have so much trouble getting people to attend. Beard been lobbying and pleading for students to show up which is weird thing to have to do for Top 25 team. Game just started a bad excuse lol. Other Big 12 schools have lines around the building with people waiting to get in.
          Sure, ok. Attendance is listed for every home game. It's Austin, the 11th largest city in the country. Busy place, people get there when they get there. It's not Lubbock.

Edit: Average attendance at the Erwin this season is 11,780, (capacity is 16,734). It's not like there is more to do in Austin, lol...

@Ames 14,267
          @Stillwater 8,204
          @ KSU 6,833
          Last edited by Chad C; 01-19-2022, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Sure, ok. Attendance is listed for every home game. It's Austin, the 11th largest city in the country. Busy place, people get there when they get there. It's not Lubbock.
            Hahahah worst excuse ever. 11th largest city should be able to show up for the city's team. Yeah it's not LBK or Lawrence or Ames. Hell it's not even College Station.

Just a casual Tuesday night. No biggie

Last edited by Fmjag64; 01-19-2022, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Basketball school ^^^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Saw 'em Off!
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

What else is there to do in Lubbock?

Comment

Edit: Average attendance at the Erwin this season is 11,780, (capacity is 16,734). It's not like there is more to do in Austin, lol...

@Ames 14,267
                    @Stillwater 8,204
                    @ KSU 6,833
                    Lol what are you trying to prove here with these edits? We all saw the game and the crowd and so did Twitter lol. Clearly not many were there. Number of tickets sold doesn't translate to butts in seats

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                      What else is there to do in Lubbock?
                      Lol this is excuse is so dumb. 250k+ population in LBK....not that small...

Just admit the T Shirt fan base doesnt show up or care in Austin...

Comment

Lol what are you trying to prove here with these edits? We all saw the game and the crowd and so did Twitter lol. Clearly not many were there. Number of tickets sold doesn't translate to butts in seats

Yea, people post the same stupid **** just before kick at DKR. As with every sport, winning helps put butts in the seats. This squad is very middle of the road, definitely not a tournament team. Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Last edited by Chad C; 01-19-2022, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Lol this is excuse is so dumb. 250k+ population in LBK....not that small...

Just admit the T Shirt fan base doesnt show up or care in Austin...
                          I was being serious…

I will admit, I don’t care…

Comment

Tech guy bringing up the amount of fans at a longhorn game in a CFB thread. Not sure why I would be surprised but.....and no I don't care how many people are at the game. Walmart t shirt fan here.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Every school does it
                              No doubt, don't know that was the point of the article? It was definitely a different time back then.

Comment

Not sure that tshirt fan is an insult? Doesn't a tee shirt fan base indicate a wider following.

anyway who cares about basketball. Almost time for UT baseball....

hook'em!

Comment

Working...
                                X