This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    That said, we shouldn’t play judge, jury and executioner. Just because she filed the complaint don’t make her innocent.
    But where's the fun in that?

Comment

Just curious when does season ticket sales start? Can you buy away games as part of season tickets? Any Longhorn season ticket holder want to pick me up 2 tickets to OK. State game? I want to go to a game in Stillwater before we leave the conference.

Comment

LSU is getting QB Daniels from Arizona st former #1 dual threat qb. Some added depth [emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          LSU is getting QB Daniels from Arizona st former #1 dual threat qb. Some added depth [emoji1374]

He ain't half bad. Honestly, he looks better than what we already have. Just have to wait and see.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Sometimes it's not just the young uns that can't behave. And I'm aware that he hasn't been prosecuted so it probably didn't happen.

LSU running backs coach Frank Wilson has been accused of sexual harassment in a lawsuit filed Thursday. According to The Athletic's

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
              Just curious when does season ticket sales start? Can you buy away games as part of season tickets? Any Longhorn season ticket holder want to pick me up 2 tickets to OK. State game? I want to go to a game in Stillwater before we leave the conference.
              Replied to your PM. I can take care of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                Replied to your PM. I can take care of you.
                Thanks Heath!

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
                  Sometimes it's not just the young uns that can't behave. And I'm aware that he hasn't been prosecuted so it probably didn't happen.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ent-in-lawsuit
                  First going to say, that if true then I hope justice is served and frank is prosecuted. That being said, this accusation is coming from someone suing the school. Wasnt in original lawsuit. Her original lawsuit was not looking to go in her favor after some stuff came to light and she amended the lawsuit to now say this happened. Just real fishy how and when this comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                    First going to say, that if true then I hope justice is served and frank is prosecuted. That being said, this accusation is coming from someone suing the school. Wasnt in original lawsuit. Her original lawsuit was not looking to go in her favor after some stuff came to light and she amended the lawsuit to now say this happened. Just real fishy how and when this comes out.

What? They didn’t want someone working for them who had sued them? How outrageous.

Frank had to be desperate if he was hitting on her. She has been a Karen and a PIA for a number of years.

Comment

Qb room is better at this point, than it was last year at this time.

Comment

The branding buildup has begun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sounds like Dumbass has been hit with another charge.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Qb room is better at this point, than it was last year at this time.

Agreed.... But that Daniels kid needs a steady diet of red beans and rice, gumbo and po-boys.... Cause he skinny [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              The branding buildup has begun.

The Dallas Cowboys of College Football

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                                The Dallas Cowboys of College Football
                                Better than the Detroit Lions of college football.

The hype video was all sports though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X