X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alabama gets the easiest draw. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

No expansion of CFP, interesting to say the least. I'm intrigued to see how this goes

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        That’s a 9 conference game schedule based on pods. The last line is an annual non con. Teams in blue are played even/odd years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So which lines dictate pods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

I'm wondering as well. I see nothing designating pods and don't believe it to have anything to do with them.

I saw this on Twitter. It's conceptual and not based on anything planned at this point.

Comment

2022 College Football - Offseason

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

It’s not a pod system. People are just assuming it is without actually digging into it. If you look at the annual permanent opponents most teams will play the same 2 of 3 with one other. For instance A&M, Arkansas, and LSU play every year with each team having another permanent opponent that the other teams do not. Some teams are just plugged in randomly. The mark was missed a little by whoever put this together.

Comment

Correct, not a pod and not official by any means. It is a creative way to get every team to play each other every other year with 3 permanent games within the conference.

I like this better than pods. The only thing in question would be how the CCG is determined if they went this direction.

It will very likely be pods.

Comment

A&M, LSU, TX,& OU in a pod so we can settle the TBH annual pissing match discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                  A&M, LSU, TX,& OU in a pod so we can settle the TBH annual pissing match discussions.

I’d rather be with Georgia, bama, and OU than continue listening to little brother syndrome

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Yep . . No shoulda, coulda, woulda . . Agree

Comment

8/10 isn’t shoulda coulda woulda… [emoji16]

Comment

Nope. Arky belongs in that pod. Lsu get's the Bama pod with Auburn and Tennessee.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          That’s a 9 conference game schedule based on pods. The last line is an annual non con. Teams in blue are played even/odd years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          I'm good with that for a 9 conference game season. Would like LSU each year but would be ok with a rotation to have 9 conf games. Now UT should just schedule Rice/Houstoin and a Pac12 school each year on top of that and call it good.

Comment

Sooners, Longhorns, Razorbacks, Tigers, Bulldogs, and Rebels would be great SEC division.

Comment

Someone is trying to fish![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Good things happening in the Station!

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                                I'm good with that for a 9 conference game season. Would like LSU each year but would be ok with a rotation to have 9 conf games. Now UT should just schedule Rice/Houstoin and a Pac12 school each year on top of that and call it good.
                                That way atm could keep on scheduling their 3 cup cake fcs schools too.

Comment

Working...
                                X