Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2022 College Football - Offseason

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    You don’t seem to understand the list.
    I didn't see it said offense.

Defense is a part of the game.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      The numbers (not feelings) prove it’s LSU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      For most prolific offense up to that point yes. That's only half of the game. Hmm, 05 Texas at 3rd with a balanced attack. That 05 Texas defense was nasty. They made the play, against the supposed greatest team of all time, that have Vince a chance to do his magic.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 02-01-2022, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        For most prolific offense up to that point yes. That's only half of the game.

If I ain't puttin' up no points, ain't no point to this sh**- Big Sean

Comment

Btw, it's basketball season. That thread is heating up. Pure hatred on display over there.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            If I ain't puttin' up no points, ain't no point to this sh**- Big Sean

Lol. Look at the #2 squad. Oh yeah 05 USC.

Comment

Alabama freshman RB Camar Wheaton has entered the transfer portal, @TheAthletic has learned.

The former 5-star recruit from Texas didn’t play in a game this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Alabama freshman RB Camar Wheaton has entered the transfer portal, @TheAthletic has learned.

The transfer portal is where crybabies go instead of fighting for a starting spot![emoji2371]

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  The transfer portal is where crybabies go instead of fighting for a starting spot![emoji2371]
                  Maybe so. It is also where All the coaches go to acquire talent without having to train them and watch them enter said portal, starting or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

All 5 stars aren't 5 stars and sometimes the kids get bad advice on program selection....

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
                      All 5 stars aren't 5 stars and sometimes the kids get bad advice on program selection....

He got that 5* Bama bump.

Comment

Hey, you know how tricky Nicky works... He gets you to his house, he doesn't care if you play or not. That's up to the player. Meanwhile, talent that could be used against him at another program he has it sitting on the sidelines idling....[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]... Funny but not funny

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Wait until tomorrow when Bayou Brian hits the stripper pole with his new signees

[emoji23]. He's gonna wear dreadlocks at this rate!

Comment

What big names are left to sign and where are they going tomorrow?

Campbell to Texas

Mathews to LSU

Perkins to LSU or Florida. Not sure but I'll take LSU

Stewart to Miami

Any others?

Comment

So today was last day that SEC players could enter the transfer portal for intraconference SEC transfers. NCAA cutoff is May 1st.

Alabama RB Camar Wheaton entered portal today. Is Bayou Brian about to bust out another Sandusky Shuffle? Or is Camar going elsewhere?

Is it me or does Bama have more transfers than normal?

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                                So today was last day that SEC players could enter the transfer portal for intraconference SEC transfers. NCAA cutoff is May 1st.

Alabama RB Camar Wheaton entered portal today. Is Bayou Brian about to bust out another Sandusky Shuffle? Or is Camar going elsewhere?

Is it me or does Bama have more transfers than normal?
                                Probably depends on where Citizen signs. If they aren't able to sign Citizen they may go after Wheaton. I don't know much or have heard much about Wheaton.

Saban may have told him to hit the portal.

Here is a guy that I like more than Citizen. More level headed, wants to be a tiger, and flies under the radar.

Calling A.J. Allen a fallback option is disrespectful to the Class 4A All-State running back. But with the way Allen has been so easily overlooked before, during and after the
                                Last edited by Bayouboy; 02-02-2022, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X