X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 College Football - Offseason

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    When the best player of the article has more int than tds I’ll choose the ‘19 tigers and all the records they’re setting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not arguing which way that game would go if played, ludicrous to assume how it would play out. A ****ty Texas squad hung with that LSU squad.

I’m pulling for Joe to be the first Heisman and National title winning QB to win a Super Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Chad C; 01-31-2022, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
      They would get boat raced by the 05 Texas or 05 USC teams.
      No.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Lmao that was the last significant game those qbs played in or even remembered as decent qb play [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

You said team.

01 Miami was the most talented as far as NFL players are concerned. It's not close.

94-95 Nebraska won back to back titles as did 03-04 USC. They were the greatest team of all time supposedly until Texas put a stop to that making Texas obviously the greatest. Vince Young's performance was the greatest in title game history.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-31-2022, 12:11 PM.

Comment

In December, we saw first year LSU football coach Brian Kelly dance on TikTok with TigerBait.com 5-star quarterback signee Walker Howard, now he's dancing with 2022 four-star tight end Danny Lewis?  of New Iberia (La.) Westgate.

Good lord this is cringeworthy AF

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
            Peat and Repeat.

Comment

They would get boat raced by the 05 Texas or 05 USC teams.
              When I retire I will have what you are smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                I’m not arguing which way that game would go if played, ludicrous to assume how it would play out. A ****ty Texas squad hung with that LSU squad.

I’m pulling for Joe to be the first Heisman and National title winning QB to win a Super Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You are absolutely correct Chad! They will never play so why? They are trying to deflect from the embarrassment in BR.

I’d love to see Joe win it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  You said team.

01 Miami was the most talented as far as NFL players are concerned. It's not close.

94-95 Nebraska won back to back titles as did 03-04 USC. They were the greatest team of all time supposedly until Texas put a stop to that making Texas obviously the greatest. Vince Young's performance was the greatest in title game history.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

The greatest performance qb had 5 tds and the other had 3 as a rb [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                    You are absolutely correct Chad! They will never play so why? They are trying to deflect from the embarrassment in BR.

I’d love to see Joe win it all.

Maybe one day y’all will have something else to talk about out of your program rather than next year [emoji16]

Comment

Gonna have to switch to a treble hook with all these bites [emoji1787]

Comment

Keep drinking Tito’s please…..

Comment

Tito's last name is Beveridge, which I find hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            When I retire I will have what you are smoking.
                            Obviously, you are not waiting until you retire to smoke you some of that bayou seaweed. Oktx smoking some with you.

Comment

Obviously, you are not waiting until you retire to smoke you some of that bayou seaweed. Oktx smoking some with you.
                              Your year in year out predictions on horn and OU void all your comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                Keep drinking Tito’s please…..

Drinking some now. Had a little scratchy throat so needed medicine.

For football are they replacing the practice bubble?

Comment

Working...
                                X