This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    FMJAG comes to a sudden halt and you are gonna be chewing on his liver.

My brothers a tech alum. And not sorry if that hurt your feelings![emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post

Weak….

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Heck I’m not sure I’ll have much time to breath, much less post on this thread in a few more weeks.

H starts practicing three days a week come Monday, he’s playing 12u travel football for the HC at Richland HS. Miss Berk made a select softball 8u squad that I got suckered into coaching. We gonna be busy this fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        That's awesome Chad!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Weak….

Nerd![emoji8]

Comment

Texas added another large human! 6’7” 345# OT

Comment

Texas added another large human! 6’7” 345# OT

#bighumans.

Comment

Beef up front.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  Are we supposed to give two ****s about where your brother studied basket weaving? Lol.

Comment

Let the boys play and let's see who's left next January. Who you picking for winning the national championship. I'm going to Vegas tomorrow and thinking about putting a $100 on

Comment

Heck I’m not sure I’ll have much time to breath, much less post on this thread in a few more weeks.

H starts practicing three days a week come Monday, he’s playing 12u travel football for the HC at Richland HS. Miss Berk made a select softball 8u squad that I got suckered into coaching. We gonna be busy this fall.

Looks like a Bruiser in that pic.

Looking forward to the updates. You are going to be very busy this fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

These are the good times! Soak it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

I didn't see it mentioned that two of Texas' 5 star guys got dropped to 4. I guess we don't get the SEC bump yet.

Comment

That is awesome! My first years of playing football was at 10 years of age at Haltom City Pee Wee Football. We had a huge group of outstanding players and the league was super competitive. We all grew up together and it was cool to see us all come together as one at Haltom Junior and North Oaks. We did not lose a lot of games and the rivalry with Richland was epic!

Comment

Have fun Chad. As the old saying says, it goes by way to fast. Enjoy while you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                I didn't see it mentioned that two of Texas' 5 star guys got dropped to 4. I guess we don't get the SEC bump yet.

Stop being a little crybaby! Maybe they were 3* to begin with!

Comment

Working...
                                X