Food Shortages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    FJB! and every scum sucking person who voted for him!

This is 100% because of his policy's
    Sticky material..

Comment

The HEB near me had some thinly stocked shelves as well.

Don't even think about trying to find anything for cough and colds though. That isle is wiped out. I planned ahead and stocked up on that stuff before Thanksgiving. Came in handy this week when my oldest started complaining about a sore throat and headache on Wednesday. Did go ahead and place an order on amazon for more throat lozenges as he started taking these. Figure they will get here about when he is better so I will have 2 full boxes ready for when the next kid or I don't feel well. I try to keep enough on hand in case all 4 of us are sick to last 1-2 weeks.

I'm pretty well stocked in my pantry and coming out of deer season, I have some meat in the freezer to supplement what I can't get from the store if things really get bad. Wish my pantry was bigger though.

Comment

After recently traveling, I think a lot has to do where we live and how many people we are trying supply here in Texas. Most of us live in the triangle of Dallas, Houston and San Antonio I would guess and we all know how fast the population is growing. I was in Colorado last week and every grocery store was stocked to the brim (even covid test). Prices were actually cheaper than here on multiple items. I even found dusty old boxes of ammo like 25-06 and 308 that the gun clerk said has been sitting there for about a year. I get back to Texas on Monday, shop on Tuesday, and half the shelves are empty at my local HEB. Maybe it’s HEB having the issues? I haven’t been into a local Walmart since I’ve been back in town.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
          We will be like Venezuela in less than two years
          I believe that’s a great possibility

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
            We will be like Venezuela in less than two years
            Marked.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              There are non stop semi-trucks on the highway....we can't be that short on things. Unless they are all hauling materials to build the wall around DC
              You forgot about ballots. They will have to cover 47 states now with lots and lots of extra ballots.

Comment

GRXH is on the cutting edge of society…for the past 20 years. Its just taken the sadist communist retards in the US the motivation to find a way to make it a national standard.

We will show you how its done America.

Good push PI.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                  GRXH is on the cutting edge of society…for the past 20 years. Its just taken the sadist communist retards in the US the motivation to find a way to make it a national standard.

Good push PI.
                  I know I live a sheltered head in the sand life on purpose but what are you talking about? Thanks

Comment

Buy a pressure canner and a lot of jars

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post

Good push PI.
                      Shelves thinner even there with the government bringing in choppers to thin the herd every year. Not even Granger WMA safe from government overreach!

Comment

Be sure to follow all state and federal wildlife rules,regulations and bag limits when the shtf. [emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by E.TX.BOWHUNTER View Post
                          You forgot about ballots. They will have to cover 47 states now with lots and lots of extra ballots.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                            I know I live a sheltered head in the sand life on purpose but what are you talking about? Thanks
                            Just hee hawin how the masses will need to live off the land if this trend continues. Potential mass population transfer to public areas where they the people can actually provde sustenance for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              FJB! and every scum sucking person who voted for him!

This is 100% because of his policy's
                              I heard Pete Buttplug is going to turn this supply chain issue around when he gets back from FMLA. I think he only has to feed the child from his breast for 6 more months and then he can come back and fix the problems.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                Buy a pressure canner and a lot of jars
                                Heck, jars were up to $18/dz(for pints) the other day at my local Kroger

Comment

Working...
                                X